5.9

" i miss the old you, i use to hold you"

cameron's POV: i heard the door open and lia walked in. like nothing happened. like she didn't completely ignore all my text/ calls for a whole day. not to mention she didn't even come home with an explanation or anything. she just walked in, set her things on the counter and then sat on the couch next to me.obviously I wasn't going to just let it slide so i spoke up." so you gonna tell me where you were or..?" I said confronting her.

"i stayed over at jenessa's house." she simply answered without even looking at me."okay and you couldn't even let me know. i thought something had happened to you."  i said calmly. "look cameron you're not my dad. i'm sorry, i put my phone on silent. there just forget about it" 

"wow. okay obviously i'm not your dad. i'm your boyfriend and i was worried but you wanna come into MY house and have no explanation and act like an asshole" I said raising my voice a little. "oookay. I'M the asshole. really? you're one to talk mr. leadmetoyourbedroom. YEAH. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT." she shouted getting up from the couch. SHIT. 

"hey you're cute. you here by yourself?"  a unknown random girl said as she walked over to me with a group of her friends. I looked around for lia but and i see her sneaking around with kian. "yeah actually. i am alone. just a friend of jc's so i decided to stop by for the party." i said playing it cool. "no girlfriend to accompany such a lovely boy " she said putting her arm over you shoulder. "nope." i said piercing my lips together. "oh wow. me neither. wanna maybe join me  and the girls for a drink?"  it ended up being more than a drink ..

" what the fuck are you talking about" I said acting clueless. "OH NOW YOU SUDDENLY DON'T KNOW. POOR BABY." she continued shouting. "lia you're really starting to piss me off. why are you acting so fucking new. " she rolled her eyes. "oh what now. does cameron not like new. awww. cuz that girl you were with at the party looked awfully new to me" she said grabbing her things.

"why are you acting like this. i miss the old you... but wait ..you aren't new to cheating right lia? it takes a cheater to know a cheater."I shouted finally.  "actually yes i am a fucking cheater. and matter of fact I fucked kian yesterday. that's what i was wasn't answering you're stupidass" she said looking me straight in the eyes. "well then. why are you salty about me doing the same thing" i said smiling. "fall down a fucking well cameron. matter of fact i hope you catch and std from that random bitch you asshole" she said flipping me off as she stormed out.