4.7

Kian's POV: I was bored so I decided to text Lia. But at the same time I didn't want to sound desperate. Anyways I ended up double texting her. So much for trying to not look desperate.

♡♡

Me: hey L.
Wyd?

'Li-yah💵🔥': hey k, nuthin  much just annoying  cam. Lol

Me: 😂😂 lmao

Me: 😂😂 lmao. Tell him I'm coming over. Annoying people is one of my specialties.

'Li-yah💵🔥': okay he said you definitely are annoying 😂. C ya soon Kian.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♢¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I drove over over to Cameron's house with jc and knocked on the door. Lia opened the door and hugged us both and then came on came into the room. "Oh hey guys" he said smiling as he walked over to us.

We did a little handshake thing and then say on the couch next to Lia. We set up the cameras and lighting and stuff. Lia moved sat on the couch in front of us so she wouldn't be in the frame.

Anyway the video was on signs someone likes you so we gave hints on how to tell. Jc and Cameron gave a couple signs and while I thought of some "if they text you first" I said. "Or if they double text you" Cameron said looking over at me and then glancing over at Lia.

Is there shade being thrown? Anyways we gave more advice and them we finished the video we just sat down just chillin. I noticed Lia kept looking over at me and then at Cameron. It was weird...

Lia's POV: I listened to the things Kian said and it sounded familiar. I think Kian likes me.... nah he was a girlfriend. Just shake it off.

I ignored it and after a while decided to go back home. I said bye to cam since knj had already left. I was on my way to my door when I looked over to see jack across the street.

My heart dropped and I was shook. "Hey babe" he said smiling. I looked away and opened my door. "Bye jack" I said. "See you soon" he said blowing a kiss my way.

 "See you soon" he said blowing a kiss my way

"Hopefully not" I said walking into my house. I stayed up late just thinking about everything. My decisions. And just all the boys. I realized I need help. And I knew just the perfect person to help me with that..