2.9

Jack's POV: I was currently at a meeting for why don't we. Me and the boys were going on tour soon so we were planning the dates and places. After the meeting I said bye to the boys and then headed over to lia's house. I grabbed my key and opened the door. "babe can we talk?" I shouted walking in. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere.

Maybe she was at Kian and jc's house or something. I called her but she wasn't answering so I called jc. "Yeah man she was here but she left. She said she needed to check up on you" jc said. "Well she isn't over at her house and I don't know where she's at" I said looking around for a note or something.

"Yo. I don't know where She's at but I'll help you find her" he said. "Thanks bro but I think I might know where's she's at. I'll keep you updated" I said before we both hung up.

I got back in my car and drove round looking for the spot. I got out and saw her sitting down looking over at the sunset. "Oh my god Lia. I was worried" I said hugging her tightly. I slowly pulled away to see her in tears with mascara running everywhere.

 I slowly pulled away to see her in tears with mascara running everywhere

"Aww baby" I said holding her as I kissed her forehead. She started sobbing and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I-i understand if you don't like me." She stuttered. Her voice sounded so hurt that it sent shivers down my back.

"No baby don't say that. I love you" I said slowly rocking her. "The hate pages were right. I look like such a slut" she said sniffling. "Don't say that lia. No girl is a slut. Those pages are just people who have nothing better to do. You're a beautiful young lady" I said wiping her tears.

"You think so?" She said looking up at me. Her eyes filled with tears. "I know so." I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. We went home and I called jc to let him know she was okay.

I stayed over at her place the whole night instead of going home to the boys. She told me about everything that happened. I know she needs my support and love and I'm here for her. I don't want my baby girl to ever be in that position again. I'll do something about it. Even if she asks me not to. Things can't just stay this way.

A/N: damn. I need myself a jack