2.8

Lia's pov: I was currently over at Kian and Jc's place just watching them film a really funny video. I just just thinking about how I was once behind the screen watching their videos and now I can experience it.

I sat on the couch scrolling through my phone and began getting tagged and commented in a picture. I clicked on it and saw my nudes. My heart began racing and I looked over at Kian and jc.

I was so embarrassed. Hopefully they won't see it... I was wrong. They ended their video and began glancing over and me and then looking away. I tried to distract myself by looking at my phone.

But everywhere I looked it was there. " you okay L?" Jc said sitting next to me. "Yeah why?" I said rubbing my neck. "We... uh.. saw the pictures. And we want you know we're here for you" Kian said gently putting his hand over my shoulder.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks but I'm fine.. really" I said putting my phone away.  Jc looked at Kian with a confused look and then they both looked over at me.

"Well its getting late so I'm gonna get going" I said grabbing my stuff trying not to burst out crying. "It's barley 1 in the afternoon. You can stay if you want" jc said smiling.

" I just gotta see what Jack's doing. I'll see you guys later tho" I said hugging them goodbye. We all said bye and then I walked out the door.

I sat in my car for a while. Those pictures were taken a long time ago by my ex and I never wanted anyone to see them.. now the whole world has seen them. Even Kian and jc.. I felt my cheeks burn and then a tear slid down them.

One thing was for sure. I wasn't going home. I didn't want to hear it from Jack or anyone else. Just not right now.