5.7

Kian's POV: I haven't spoken to or seen Lia any more. It's like she cut me out of the picture since she started dating Cameron. And I wasn't gonna just give up like that. Mama ain't raise no little bitch. But also.. do I really wanna look like I'm that needy...? But you are that needy.. you're right.

I made my way to lia's house hoping she'd be there even though she rarely is since she's always with Cameron. I snatched up every courage I had in my body and keep knocked on the door.

Surprisingly Lia opened the door and Cameron was no where to be seen. "Oh my god. Kian. I haven't seen you in a minute." She said hugging me. "Yeah" I said smiling. "Uh.. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out..maybe go to the park or sum thing" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah hold on let me just put some shoes on." She said motioning for me to go inside. I sat on the couch waiting for her. She put them on and we headed to the park.

It was chill. We were walking around having a casual conversation by the river when I saw something moving. I out my hand in the water and snatched a fish. "Kian!!!" Lia shouted laughing. "You're so random. Who does that" she said giggling.

I laughed and then gently put the fish back into the water

I laughed and then gently put the fish back into the water. We sat by the edge and I decided to ask about how things were with Cameron...just casual conversation. "Issues." She said. "Couples. Are I right" I said smiling.

She giggled at how much of a nerd I am. "How about you and mer?" She asked. "I broke up with her... better  off as friends" I said looking down at my feet. AWKWARD. "Oh..." she said. "Yeah. Anyways....you want me to take you home?" I asked. "Yeah. I had fun today. Even if we didn't really do much" she said smiling.

I drove her home and then I stood next to the door about to leave when a thought popped up in my mind. Make a move. It all just seemed right. I hesitated but I kissed her.

it took her a while but she kissed back and then it got heated."what about cameron. I don't wanna look like i just go around boy to boy... i'm not like that" she said stopping me.
"he isn't as innocent as we thought. Trust me" I said kissing her neck. She seemed confused but I guess it felt to good to stop. I lifted her up and we started making out on the counter.

 I lifted her up and we started making out on the counter

I felt so damn sweaty. is this really about to happen? Suddenly Lia stopped. "No. Kian this isn't right. I've messed up in the past... a lot but I just don't want people to have that impression of me..." she spoke up. " it shouldn't matter what people think of you. I know the truth." I comforted her and then tried again."i've never done this before." lia said embarrassed. "You can trust me" I said as we removed our clothes.

I trusted in me and out of her. slow so she would adjust. then fast.

As I continued to thrust into her I  managed to continue to slap her ass and groan. After we both finished we laid there, hot and sweaty. I could tell Lia liked it but even the though she tried to hide it I could tell she felt guilty. If only she knew what Cameron did tho.

A/N:

guys i'm so sorry

guys i'm so sorry.. i felt like i should've put like more action into this chapter but i'm an awkward person so yeah... and also i'm also sorry if i make it look like lia goes from boy to boy because that's not how I want it to be... anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter