4.3

Lia's POV: I woke up to 4 missed calls from 'cam cam🐢' I had a huge headache and the phone brightness was hurting my damn eyes but I managed to call him back.

"Oh my god Lia I was so worried are you okay I called you like 4 times and you weren't answering" he said. "No I'm good. I was just sleeping" I said sitting up. "It's 3pm ... anyways today's the dayyyy" he said exited. " day for what?" I cluelessly asked. "Are you serious. It's the day we finally start giving hints on what's about to go down"

"Yeah. And the meeting is today too right?" I asked grabbing the advil next to the counter. "At 6 but our management says to look our best for something I don't know tho" he said. "Okay thanks cam. I'll see you later" I said we both said bye and hung up.

I locked my phone and got changed and ready for the day. then I sat down and went on instagram.

♡♡♡♡《《》》》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

@lia: soon.

kianlawley, jccaylen, jackaverymusic, camerondallas, ethandolan, graysondolan, 54,890 others liked this.

Comments disabled

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I waited til 6 and then left for the meeting. I went in and talked to cam and i's management. Cam was sitting down so I sat next to him and the meeting started. We talked about upcoming events for cam and I to do everything was great but then it got quiet and they said there was a catch.

Apparently they needed us to fake a relationship with each other so we would get more publicity. I don't even know. "Are you serious. She has a boyfriend. And we're friends." Cameron said looking over at me. " I don't mind. It'll keep me from boys... all we have to do is pretend come on cammmm" I said.

"Fine. But this doesn't interfere with our friendship. The kisses and stuff are just for fun okay." He said smiling because I convinced him. Now I won't ruin Kian and Jack can back up. "We'll do this stunt where we act like a paparazzi caught you guys together. A video." Management said.

" I Mean it won't hurt anyone" I said. He laid down and I laid over him as we kissed passionately. But the whole time I was imagining Kian. Stop lia.

They took pictures and sent it to tmz or something I don't know

They took pictures and sent it to tmz or something I don't know. "Well you were a good fake kisser. "Girlfriend" Cameron said chuckling. I smiled and then went home. Am I really gonna go through with this.

A/N: sorry if this chapter sucks ass. I'm in an off mood today lol.