4.0

Lia's POV: I woke up to a familiar song playing somewhere. I looked outside to see 4 boys singing up at my window and Jack infront holding roses as he sang.
"see I've been tryna find the right way to say to you that I would walk a million miles to find my way to you. And there is no one else that ever could compare to you" jack sang smiling at me.

Why did his smile look so adorable. No Lia fuck jack. He's a asshole. I shook my head and walked down to them. I hugged Daniel, corbyn, Jonah and Zach and then made my way over to Jack. "Well look who it is" I said raising a brow.

He smiled looking down at his feet awkwardly. "What do you want Avery?" I said looking at him. "I wanted to apologize. Look we haven't really talked things through about what really happened" jack said looking me in the eyes.

"That's because there's nothing to talk about. You're a cheater and if you think bringing the boys is gonna make me take you back then you should just Leave" I said turning away. "Lia" he said grabbing my wrist. "It's seriously not what you think. She was a why don't we fan and she just asked for a picture. I swear nothing else happened" jack said still holding my wrist.

I had this weird feeling. The same feeling I can never explain but I just feel in my heart so strongly. The look in his eyes. I just couldn't say no.  It's easy Lia. Just 2 letters n.o. say it.

"I belive you" not what I expected I was gonna say but it just came out. He smiled and then went in for a hug. There was this warm feeling. Something I had been craving to feel. Safe.

He leaned in and kissed me as all the boys cheered him on. They finished singing the song and then threw rose petals at the end.

Jack apologized but I still wasn't completely sure enough to stay with him like in my house and stuff so he went back to the why don't we house

Jack apologized but I still wasn't completely sure enough to stay with him like in my house and stuff so he went back to the why don't we house. He understood.

Anyways jc called me over after his meeting so we could prank kian. He said something about kian sleeping. I went over and asked the plan. "So kian hates snakes he cried in our last knj what's in the box video so I say we put a fake snake on him and watch him freak the fuck out" he said smiling.

I nodded and we walked into kian's room. He was sound asleep looking so calm and peaceful. It made me feel really bad. He just looked so cute and comfortable.

" I feel bad let's not do it" I said putti down the fake snake. "Me too." Jc said smiling as he bit his nails. "Let's just take a picture and post it on snapchat" I suggested." Yeah" jc said giggling. I took the picture and jc captioned it "loser" and then posted it on my snapchat.

 I took the picture and jc captioned it "loser" and then posted it on my snapchat

we waited for kian to wake up but he didn't  til 1 pm. He got dressed and came downstairs where jc and I were. We watched Jim Carey movies for the rest of the day.kian ended up noticing and said he'd get us back yeah right. Anyways, Kian was craving a nerds rope and I just like being in the car so we went to the gas station.  Kian was being annoying in the car so I put my leg on the he steering wheel.

  Kian was being annoying in the car so I put my leg on the he steering wheel

  don't worry we were at a red light. When we got to the gas station kian kept teasing me and poking me and well just being kian. He got the nerd rope and a was reaching for a drink.

 He got the nerd rope and a was reaching for a drink

So I turned away to look for something to get. When I turned back he was no where to he seen. I walked around looking for him. I turned the corner of the isle and kian popped up at me scaring the fuckkk out of me as he just laughed.

He insisted on paying so he did. The whole ride back I was just thinking about telling him the whole jack thing but how do I say it. "Hey kian so today I woke up to why don't we singing me a song at my Window and Jack told me about the whole girl thing and she was a fan... he said sorry and we might me back together.." I said.

He turned his head for a slip second and then looked back at the road. "Are you joking." He said in a serious tone. "How are you just gonna take that asshole back. You believe him." He said still watching the road. "I mean- I don't know." I said looking down. "Did yesterday mean nothing to you Lia" he said looking over at me. "Kian-"