4.8

Lia's POV: I couldn't deal with everything I was doing with my life. First of all I'm using a kind soul by the name of Cameron Dallas. Just to get over Jack and not let Kian down. WHO DOES  THAT. and then I know I have feelings for Kian yet I just push them away.

I couldn't keep ignoring my ugly ass problems so instead I called jenessa. She's helped me before she can help me now. She came over and I explained the situation to her. "Sis. I'm here to help"

She told me of a plan and I was ready to try it. I called kian, Cameron and then jack telling them to come over. Jack came over first I kind of distracted him while the others got here. Cameron was next he was confused as to why jack was here. And then kian came in.

He came in smiling and then it faded when he saw jack and cam. "Please take seat." I said. We all sat in what looked like a circle. "I've brought you all her for a serious talk." I said. Kian got up and laid on the couch. "Can't I just lay here" he said chuckling.

 "Can't I just lay here" he said chuckling

"Come on Lawley" I said patting his seat. He came and sat back. "Look I'm gonna be straight up with you guys. A lot of things have happened. A lot of things have been put out about me and shit but anyways... Jack. I like you but you've played me and I won't take you back and will get over you. Cameron. I truly feel bad about this whole "relationship" we shouldn't have to fake it. And kian.. I-"

Phone call. Kian really received a phone call right when I was gonna confess how I feel. "yeah okay mer. I love you too bye. Wait what were you saying..."

"I was just gonna tell you.. that I wish you the best with Meredith." I said fake smiling. "Oh that's so kind of you. You're so supportive I really appreciate it" he said smiling. "Cameron.. we shouldn't fake it.. because it's real. It's been real on my end. I actually like you.. LOVE you even" I said out of anger. Everyone turned to look at me. Even Cameron.

They were all shocked... even I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth. Lia Marie Johnson. You could have possibly ruined everything.

"Love you..."

《《《《《《《《《

A/N: AHHHHH. GUYS I START SCHOOL IN A COUPLE HOURS. I CAN'T SLEEP AND I'M SO NERVOUS. UGHHH. I'M SCARED. ALSO THAT LAST PART THOOO. WELPP.