5.4

Lia's POV: "what's up jack" I said making sure I wouldn't wake Cameron."oh lia. You actually answered. I know it's late but I need to see you. It's important" he said. He sounded worried. "Ugh. Fine. Where?" I asked.

"why don't we house" he said hanging up. Just great. I changed out of my pj's and grabbed the keys kissing Cameron on the forehead before leaving. I went over and hugged all the boys."yo. Jacks in his room" corbyn said smiling. I smiled and walked upstairs to Jacks room.

I went upstairs and headed into his room. Jack wasn't in his room but I still went in. I sat on the bed waiting. So many memories happened here. Our first kiss. Our first... "hey. You came" jack said walking in.

"Yeah. What's the emergency?" I said. "I only said that because I thought you wouldn't come" he said smirking a little. "Well you were right now I'll get going." I said getting up. "No. I need to talk to you" he said grabbing my wrist.

I looked down at his hand and then leaned against the wall as I sighed. "Okay. But don't try anything." I said. "Okay. Well first off we never had a decent conversation on what actually happened between us. And second of all I just want to talk to you" he said smiling sitting on the bed in front of me.

" I just don't understand what there is to talk about" I said. "I told you it was a fan but I never explained exactly how it went" he said. "Jack you don't need to explain anything. I think the break up was just for the best. We were bad for each other and you know it"

"But lia, we can try again. Start over. Just think about it at least." He said looking down at his shoes. "Jack I won't promise anything... " I said. "Lia I ran into Kian the other day and he made me realize how much I need you. I need you." He said half smiling.

"Jack it's just we've done this too many times. You always say the right things and I always come back. But I don't think it's gonna be like that this time..." I said. "Lia please just think about it. Take some time."

"Jack I'm dating Cameron. And you know that so why are you still trying." I finally said. "Because I miss you. It's true when people say you never appreciate something until you lose it. And you're my everything lia" he said smiling.

"Jack..." I said putting my leg on the wall. "No lia I get it. I fucked up. Bad. And you may have a boyfriend or whatever but we both know we complete each other" jack said.

I sighed as I looked over at him.

"I have to go before Cameron wakes up

"I have to go before Cameron wakes up. I'll text you or something." I said walking out. He nodded and opened the door for me. "You're already leaving aww." Daniel said hugging me. I said bye to the boys and walked to my car. I drove home and laid on the bed next to Cameron who surprisingly wasn't awake.

I checked my phone which said it was 10 am. Kinda early. I scrolled through my phone waiting for cam to wake up. I ended up on my camera roll looking at old pictures that jack had taken on my camera roll.

 I ended up on my camera roll looking at old pictures that jack had taken on my camera roll

ugh the memories. I went to snapchat and ended up clicking on kian's story. I saw him holding roses with the same goofy smile he always has. Right as his story ended I heard a knock on the door

 Right as his story ended I heard a knock on the door

I opened the door to see kian holding the flowers. "Oh my god kian" I said holding the Door. Suddenly I felt the door open more and Cameron's voice. "Kian... Dude what are you doing here."