6.5

jack's POV: after a couple minutes of me walking around worrying there was finally a knock on the door. zach rushed to the door. he opened the door and there stood a VERY upset looking lia. "where's jack." she said sternly."uh.. i don't think he's here right now" zach said trying to slightly close the door."i know he is." lia said pushing past him and up the stairs to my room."JACK. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE" she shouted as she walked up the stairs. she came into my room and looked right at me."now you wanna talk." she said sitting down next to me."wow she talks. i forgot you could do that without kian's permission." i said rolling my eyes.

"look i don't know what your problem i-" she said before i cut her off. "you know what...maybe i'm just overreacting. i mean it's not like you didn't just move on from our relationship in one day and give a huge fuck you to my face but dating multiple people" i shouted. "you never cared about me. you moved on to quick to even care.you know how much pain you caused me 'lia marie johnson caught kissing cameron dallas' how do you think you made me feel." i said. "jack i-" lia said as her eyes began to get teary."no don't jack me. now you feel bad don't you. bet you regret coming up here now. all because of your newest edition kian, you know now that i think about it you never went over to his house to confront him when he made that one comment talking about my middle name..you didn't even say anything about it"

"jack it's no-" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek."you know the worst part out of all this is.i still love you. with all my fucking heart and it hurts so bad that no matter how many times you hurt me..i still love you. i know it's the dumbest thing you've ever heard. but lia marie johnson, i still love you" i watched as her emotions overtook her. then i watched her lean over and hug me. tightly. i didn't expect it at first but i wrapped my arms around her and put my head at the crook of her neck as we both cried."i'm sorry"she whispered lightly as she put her hand lightly on the back of my head.

a/n: not what you were expecting.