4.2

Lia's POV:
《♡》

"What the fuck do you mean. I came over To talk things through, boyfriend to girlfriend. And I see this shit. And you accused me of cheating." He said walking closer to Kian.

"Look bitch, you're the reason all of this is happening. Lia and I would still be happily dating if it wasn't for your ass. You justin Bieber wanna be" jack shouted shoving kian.

"You guys weren't even happily dating. You think she's happy being treated like this. You never trusted her so don't act surprised fucker." Kian said shoving him harder. "Guys calm down" I said trying not to have them fighting.

"No Cheater. Stay the fuck out of this" jack shouted at me as he continued hitting kian. "Look pussy you don't want to see me when I'm mad, I'm warning you." Kian said bawling a fist. "Oh no. What will I do" jack said sarcasticly.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN. BOTH OF YOU" I shouted one more time. "NO LIA HE NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS BEAT." Kian shouted punching jack. "STOPPP" I screamed. Jack fought back punching Kian in the face. Causing Kian to punch him in the stomach.

"JACK. IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF SENSE YOU'LL LEAVE. NOW" I shouted pushing them apart. "And take your fucking roses" i said going inside and taking them out of the vase.

I grabbed them and threw them at his chest

I grabbed them and threw them at his chest. "Don't be like this Babe" he said coming closer to me. "Don't 'babe' me. And leave jack." I said backing away. He rolled his eyes and got in his car. Leaving kian and I alone.

"Are you okay" I said looking over at his face where jack had punched. "Yeah that fucker can't even fucking fight" he said smiling as I put my hand over his cheek causing him to wince.

"Kian I think it'd be best if you went home. I don't want jack coming back and starting another fight" I said calmly. "Yeah.. I'm sorry about well everything" he said hugging my before leaving.

When Kian left it really had me thinking. All I do is hurt people. I can never just be good in love. I'm a heart breaker and I hate myself for it.

I needed to get my mind off all the things going on so I called jenessa she said she was going to a party great. She asked if I wanted to go. She came and picked me up. The party was cool.

There was a lot of drinking going on so that was good. I was so drunk I started dancing with random boys. Jenessa was no where to be found but I didn't care. I was having way to much fun.

Someone grabbed my arm so I turned to look

Someone grabbed my arm so I turned to look. "What are you doing " kian shouted over the music. "Why are you here" I slurred. "Jenessa." He firmly said. I shook my head and laughed. "Well what do you want" I shouted. "You're going home. Now. "He said. "no I'm not. I'm staying here where I don't wreck anymore hearts" I said walking away. Well stumbling.

"Lia stay still you can't even walk. Give me your phone I'm calling your fucking boyfriend" he shouted. I think the fuck not. He snatched the phone out of my hand anyways so. This is gonna be great.

•<♡>•

Kian's POV: I was calling jack. Mostly to rub the fact that he doesn't even know where his own girlfriend is in his face... but yeah. I unlocked her phone. Weird she didn't have a code. Both her wallpapers were a picture of her and Jack.

 Both her wallpapers were a picture of her and Jack

Ewww. I called 'jackyy🍒🌞' and he answered fast. "Oh my god Lia. Is everything okay did kian do anything to you" he said worried. "you don't even know where she is jack. she's YOUR girlfriend yet I'm the one who does everything for her. I might as well be her boyfriend" I said smiling. "Kian. What do you want and what are you talking about." He wondered.

"I'll take care of it. I always do" I said hanging up. Lia was being really stubborn about leaving. She was throwing a fit about staying. So I picked her up and took her to my car. I put her in the passenger seat and got in the car.

She took a lolipop I had in my car (lawleypop) and started snapchatting. Drunk snapchats are never good. But she just wouldn't listen.

" fuck boyssssssss. I don't need you. You never loved me anyways" she slurred sticking out her middle finger. The snapchats ended and she sat back in her seat.

then she turned over to look at me and just randomly started a conversation

then she turned over to look at me and just randomly started a conversation. "You know Lawley. I really like you.  Like actually like you, fuck I might even love you." I know she's drunk but the word love made me feel some type of way.

"When you kissed me. I low key wanted it to be more than a kiss but anything will do" she said laughing. " I just find you so attractive. " she said pulling on my shirt. Contain yourself kian. "Lia calm down. You're drunk. I'm taking you home " I said. "Nooooo. Babyyy I wanna have funnn" the things this girl does to me.

I drove her home and made sure she was okay. She ended up making me stay the night at her place which I didn't mind. after hours of being weird she finally fell asleep... on my chest... as we cuddled. I know this is wrong but I don't feel bad about anything jack is a fucker who deserves this.