2.7

@liasugly: Lia aint no saint

@liasugly: Lia aint no saint. @lia @jccaylen @jackaverymusic

50,678 people liked this picture

view all comments

@liascherry: you are low for doing this. You think posting this makes you look good? You should be ashamed. Lia is such a kind soul and you have no idea what posting this could do. 

@kianrake: delete this.

@bitchlawley: this is so disrespectful. you may not like lia but this is just cruel.

@jccaylen: this is not cool dude. delete this.

@liasthebabe: everyone report this page.

@jiansmuffin: you're really this petty. while you're bitter she's making money.

@hater2: finally this bitch gets exposed. Y'all are over here protecting lia without even know how much of a hoe she is. First of all she obviously knew this picture was being taken so stop defending her.

 @lawley.pops: you're a raggedy bitch for posting this.

@jackaverymusic: please delete this picture.

@jenessarose: leave my best friend alone. I'm gonna give you a lesson since you obviously we'rent taught correctly. First of all Lia has never done anything to you. And all the slut shaming you do is embarrassing. not only are you hurting lia but you're making other people think this is okay. This is cyber bulling and blackmail. But lia being the good person she is told me not to talk to her lawyers about this. you're honestly lucky lia is such a kind soul. many people have asked you to delete this yet you haven't. I just don't understand why you think you have any right to do shit like this.  

@kianlawley: ^ preach.