3.1

Kian's POV: "yo. Jack is actually a really cool dude once you get to know him" jc said. "Well I don't want to 'get to know him' I've seen enough to know how much of a ass he is" I said putting my feet on the table next to the couch.

"Why do you have so much hate for jack" jc said laughing. "He's an ass. Cringey. With fake ass wannabe curly hair I don't know how many times I have to say that. And most of all I just feel like Lia is to real for him to handle." I said shrugging.

"Oh I see what this is about. You like Lia. Kian has a crushhh" jc shouted jumping around. "Shut the fuck up bitch." I said trying to hide my smile.

"You're jealous because jack's dating her" jc said sitting back down

"You're jealous because jack's dating her" jc said sitting back down. "I just really don't like him. He just seems like such a fake. He looks like the type to treat his friends like my spilt ends.. and by that I mean cut them off." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shady." Jc said smiling. I just smiled and shook my head. "why do you even hang with him?" I said raising a brow.

"He's a cool dude and I mean we're friends with Lia so the least we could do is to get along with her boo thang ya know" he said acting girly.

"You have a point." I said. I hate admitting that jc is right. "Just give him a chance. I invited Lia and him over later to help us with our party"

"Bitch how are you gonna plan a party and not even tell me .what the fuck." I said punching his arm. "Oww. Come on live a little" "who else did you invite?" I asked. "Dommy D, Bobby, Corey, romeo, Vince, tana, Ricky, and the others ya know" he said grabbing all the food and drinks. He really went out and bought shit without even telling me.

It was later on and people started showing up. Lia and Jack came in and Lia was looking really pretty. She started drinking and so did I. I ended up drinking wayyy too much. Everything was chill tho.

People started posting snapchats and stuff and taking pictures with me. I honestly didn't even know half of them. I saw Lia sitting next to jc on the couch and jack was getting up so I made a move.

I asked her to go outside with me and she said yeah. People were out there dancing fucking weird. Somehow my drunk self started snapchating. She started dancing and then I had the urge to tell her I liked her. So I did.. she made a confused face but kind of brushed it off by laughing at some confetti being thrown at her.

 she made a confused face but kind of brushed it off by laughing at some confetti being thrown at her

I'm pretty sure she was drunk too but I honestly couldn't even tell. Everything after that was a blur and tomorrow is gonna be weird knowing we won't remember a thing.