3.4

Lia's POV: I felt super embarrassed for yesterday. I was just sitting there with kian's reaction replaying in my head. I was okay. Why did he care about it so much. Nothing even happened. I felt bad so I decided to text him.

Me: yo, Kian if you don't completely hate me from yesterday.. I was wondering if you wanted to come to one of my favorite thrift shops with me. I'll pick you up?

Lawleypop🌞: i don't hate you and yeah. We need to talk. C ya soon.

Jack and I hadn't spoken since yesterday. He just dropped me off at home Nad then went over to the why don't we house.. at least I think he did. Anyways I went over to knj's house to pick up Kian. I pulled up to his house and beeped, Kian opened the door and smiled.

"Get in loser. We're going shopping" I shouted smiling widely. He chuckled and shook his head as he sat in the passenger seat. I handed his the aux and let his play what he wanted. 13 by Lany started playing and we both sang along. "Or did you change your mind. How could you change your mind who got inside your mind" we both sang.

"You know Lany too?" Kian said shook. "Yeah. But kian. You sing amazing. Why didn't you tell me you could sing. Boyy" I said looking over at him and then back at the road. "I'm not a singer" he said with a small smile. "Shut up. There's no way you can sing and not appreciate it, kian you're the next Justin Bieber " (ma baby) I said smirking.

"No" he said shaking his head smiling. "Yes" I said before he could say anything else. We got to the store and I showed him around. I really like the place it just had good vibes and people. The environment of the place is just awesome.

Kian and I  started messing around and dressing up and just being the kids we are. I found this super cute tie and I put it over kian's head like a headband. He made a silly face and we both laughed. "Look what I found" he said showing me a necklace. "I really like this. Could you help me try it on" I said handing it to him.

He nodded and then moved my hair up so he could clip it. "Wow you look... it looks beautiful" he said looking into my eyes. I don't know what I feel but it feels weird... in a good way. I brushed it off by grabbing  a headband that was behind him. " I think you'd look pretty wearing this" I said handing it to him. He smiled at then put it on.

"Damn. You are slaying the charts" I said flipping my hair all girly. "Oh my god thanks Tiffany" kian said acting girly too.

Kian insisted on buying the stuff no matter how hard I tried to pay. He gave me that necklace and put on the headband. Honestly he was rocking it.

I put on he necklace and jc kept looking at us all weird

I put on he necklace and jc kept looking at us all weird. Like a little kid in 2nd grade when they're all like k-i-s-s-i-n-g. It was weird but whatever. Kian and jc looked like the were scheming sumthin. Whispering and stuff, I forgot about it when suddenly jc picked me up and threw me in the pool. "GUYSSSSSS" I shouted getting out.

I was all wet and shit. But I have to admit it was fun. I also found a flower laying around so I  asked kian to put it in my hair. This is the most fun I've had in weeks honestly. Yeah I have fun with Jack but this was just.. you know crazy.

I snapchatted me laying on a chair near the pool as kian and jc acted all dumb... the usual.

It was getting late so I thanked them for the wonderful day and then went back home to eat

It was getting late so I thanked them for the wonderful day and then went back home to eat. I haven't even heard from jack the whole day... weird.