3.0

Kian's POV (ooo new) : jc had told me about what had happened to Lia yesterday since her jackass boyfriend couldn't tell me himself.

I really dislike jack. I really do. He just seems like such a dick. I don't even understand why jc even hangs out with him and shit. Jack knows damn well I don't like it. But I pretend... for Lia.

Jack thinks he's so cool just because of his curly hair. That shits fake and we all know that. Ugh just thinking about him makes my blood boil.

I walked around the house looking for jc. We were supposed to film another video but I didn't know where he was. I went downstairs to see jc with just the person I wanted to see... jack.

"Hey dude." Jack said looking over at me. I fake smiled and waved sitting on the couch. I heard a noise in the kitchen and then looked over to see Lia. "Hey k" she said walking over to me. She hugged me causing jack to glare over at us.

She sat next to me and we just started having a normal conversation. I didn't want to bring up anything that happened yesterday because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

Jack called over Lia and told her to sit on his lap. It's like he purposely does shit to make me jealous. He's lowkey a douche and it just pisses me the fuck off.

I Looked over at them and didn't realize I was glaring at jack the whole time until Lia slightly coughed.

And the worst part is I can't even talk to Lia because every time I try jack pulls her away for one of his stupid excuses

And the worst part is I can't even talk to Lia because every time I try jack pulls her away for one of his stupid excuses. It's so fucking annoying.

We fucking get it she's your fucking girlfriend fucker.