6.2

kian's POV: life is going right. lia by my side, doing what i love, and being happy. with no drama. it's all been cleared up. left behind and forgotten. i'm the only one lia needs so the rest of all the other boys can go back to whatever trash can they came from at this point. 

lia's POV: kian and i were currently on vacation. it's good to get away sometimes and honestly I've been having the best time. it's been so fun and kian has just been so cute this whole trip. he brought his polaroid camera along on the trip and took some beautiful pictures. something along the lines of "wanting to photograph the memories" no matter how corny that sounded it always put a smile on my face.

this trip was suppose to be all about taking risks and just being free. it was truly working even to the point where i had completely forgotten i was sitting down just spacing out in a restaurant. "you okay babe" kian said coming up from behind me, giving me a kiss before sitting next to me.

 "you okay babe" kian said coming up from behind me, giving me a kiss before sitting next to me

"yeah...just thinking" I said smiling "about?" he asked. "you." i said taking a sip of my drink."wow. couldn't even get away from this beautiful face for more than 10 seconds without missing me" he said playfully as i rolled my eyes."you know me so well" i said giggling. "you know i do. matter of fact i know you so well i got these" he said holding up pan flits for air balloon flying. "no way babyyy." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "but kian. This is in 20 minutes..." I said.

"i know. looks like we better get going" he said holding my hand as he paid the bill and hurried out.

Kian's POV: we made it on time surprisingly i parked the car and we ran out. she put her hoodie on and looked up in shock smiling. "beautiful. huh" I said admiring her and the view."yeah" she said still looking up.

After a hour or 2 we ended up going back to the hotel a day watched movies but it was actually boring and  a sudden sensation of wanderlust came over me and we ended up going out again

After a hour or 2 we ended up going back to the hotel a day watched movies but it was actually boring and  a sudden sensation of wanderlust came over me and we ended up going out again."kian it's dark" lia said holding my hand."it's okay babygirl" i said smiling as i ran ahead of her."race me?" i said smiling back at her."okay pretty boy" she said catching up

lia's POV:  "ha. i won" i said putting my arm over kian. "now you know what you have to do." i said laughing."fine but you cheated." he said taking the picture.

@kianlawley: lia is the best at everything and i wish i was as fast as her at running

@kianlawley: lia is the best at everything and i wish i was as fast as her at running. i'm a loser. 

jccaylen,andrearussett,bobbymares, lia and 414,689 others liked this picture.

comments disabled

"i may be a loser. but i'm a winner with you" kian said smiling. "you're so sweet and ...corny" I said running ahead of him giggling.

A/N : y'all probably hate me.