3.3

Lia's POV: " kiss me" he said looking down at her lips. It was silent and then he spoke up. "I'm just kidding. Jeez you got so serious. " he said giggling.

"Oh my god. Not funny Kian!" I shouted punching his arm."ow.You punch hard. It kinda turned me on" he said laughing. "Hey dad, mom " jc said walking up to us. We both said hey. It's not weird being called mom by jc. And he calls everyone dad so it's cool.

I got a call from jack so I answered it. He was ranting about how I wasn't home and he wanted to know where I was. I told him where I was so his annoying ass would stop yelling in my damn ears.

He hung up and I continued to talk to Kian. "Why is jack so on your ass. All the time. "  he said annoyed. "He just cares." I said before someone coming into the room.

"What the fuck dude" Kian shouted getting up off the couch. "What were you guys doing that it scared you so much." Jack said sitting next to lia. "Bro. You really need to chill. You can't just come bursting into people's houses acussing your own girlfriend of doing shit. That's fucked up." Kian said looking over at jack.

Kian's POV:

"She's MY girlfriend so stop worrying about it." He said grabbing Lia and walking her out. Jc and I just stared at each other in shock. "Who does this fuckboy think he is treating Lia like that." I said walking out chasing jack and lia. Lia looked back at me confused. "Kian?" She said raising her brow.

"Listen here fucker. You can't treat your girlfriend the way she deserves. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're not about to do this shit. Especially not with me knowing the shit you're up to." I said balling my fist. "Shut the fuck up kian. Mind you're own damn business" he said pulling her into the car.

"No bitch. You're just to much of a pussy to fight me." I said going up closer to his face. He stayed quiet and just got into his car. Oh fuck no. This fucker ain't about to get away right now. I grabbed his shirt in a fist and dragged his ass out.

Lia ran out of the car holding me back. "Kian don't be angry. Calm down. Please." She said making my blood boil. How is she telling me to calm down when this asshole thinks he's the shit and treats her like she's nothing.

"I'm not fucking angry. I'm more than that" I shouted at her walking away.

A/N: I really love when people comment on this story

A/N: I really love when people comment on this story. It makes my day y'all 😂❤