1.6

Lia's POV:

@kianlawley: hey L ,i've been wanting to ask you this but are you dating that jack kid?

@lia: yeah.. i told you lol

@kianlawley: I thought he was just kidding and he was a friend or sumthin'... 

"Baby jc asked if I wanted to go over and play some Mario with him. He said he'll " beat my ass" which I doubt. I was wondering if you wanted to come" jack said getting the keys.

"Yeah. I'm down" I said following him out the door. When we got there jc greeted us and then let Kian know we were here.

Kian came down to say hi and then I sat on the couch while jc and Jack played. I noticed Kian kept glaring at jack and then he would look away when I caught him. "Hey I'm gonna go get something to eat. You guys want anything?" I asked as jack handed me the keys.

"What are you gonna get" jc asked. "Uh.. I was thinking Chinese food" I said standing by the door." Oh just get me the regular plate. Ya know.. orange chicken, noodles, rice, brocoli beef and yeah." Jc said concentrated in the game.

"I'll have the same" jack said also into the game. "What about you you Kian" I said looking over at him. "Can I just go with you" Kian said getting up. "Duh" I said walking out the door.

Kian got in the car and I handed him the aux. I danced along to the songs as I drove there. We got out and ordered the food. I handed Kian the food as we sat back in the car.

"So how'd you meet jack?" Kian asked in a serious tone which honestly freaked me out..Kian is never serious. "I have a friend named corbyn even tho we call him corbean and I've been friends with him since 4th grade. We always use to hang out and then one day he was with some curly haired boy and we all hanged out. We got closer and he asked me out" I said smiling as I turned on my turning signal.

"Do..you love him" he asked. "Kian what the fuck?" I said chuckling."Sorry I'm being weird. I just want the best for you" Kian said looking out the window. "You're acting like my dad" i said chuckling.

 We got to the house and ate. After that the boys finished the game. Jack won so obviously jc was "mad". Then we went home.

Kian's POV: it was weird to me how Lia dodged my question. I mean I think it was probably because she's not use to me being serious and I was probably freaking her out but now I really want to know..