4.9

lia's POV:  here I am again. the same old situation why does the guy thing have to be so complicated. I should've played it cool instead i made myself look like a fool. What if Cameron doesn't even like me.  I bit my nails waiting for Cameron's reaction. it was silent and everyone was looking at either me or cam.

I looked into his eyes in silence. until he spoke up " lia I-... i wanted to talk to you about that. I like you too. Move than just friends. you're the chillest girl I've meet" he said smiling. "r-really" Cameron fucking Alexander Dallas just confessed he likes me. lia kian has a girlfriend get over him. be happy with this amazing soul Cameron.

"aww cam. I like you too" I said smiling as I looked over at his lips and then over to his eyes.

 I like you too" I said smiling as I looked over at his lips and then over to his eyes

( sorry lol. I just love riverdale anyways..)  

cameron's POV:  I knew what was going on. But i love lia. so i was gonna go along with it. " i love you too" I said smiling. I ended up kissing her in the moment. i heard someone cough and i pulled away. "sorry to ruin this make out session but i'm confused.. what did you mean fake it.."kian asked looking over at lia. she explained the whole management situation and kian just nodded. we all just talked but I noticed that kian sounded a little off. a little different. i wasn't gonna act stupid and pretend i didn't know why. 

I know it was because of lia and I. kian is my friend and so is lia... but you know.. kian ended up leaving. and it was just me and lia. she was talking to me like a girlfriend would. I just let her tho. I was just acting like me tho. I was being the same goof ball. the sun was setting and I know how much she likes to watch that so I went out with her to watch it.

 the sun was setting and I know how much she likes to watch that so I went out with her to watch it

"look cam I just want you to know how much you mean to me" she said putting her arm over me." lia I love you but I know you just said it out of anger. it's okay. we're chill and you could've just told me. I was already faking being your boyfriend. it's cool" I said smiling. "thanks cam. I'm sorry i dragged you into this. I wasn't thinking" she said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. " one thing is for sure tho... i meant what I said back there" I said looking over at her.