3.7

A/N: the song goes along with the chapter.

Jack's POV: I saw all the posts about me and that girl but I had all the right to do what I did. All I did was think about lia and she just couldn't stop talking to Kian. She never cared about me. She just thought everything was fine. and continued to be with him knowing damn well he didn't like me. She always thought she was right. " kian does like you he's just shy" yeah right. he sure is shy. how naive does she think I am.

It started off with her always being on her phone. I asked her who she was texting and she just told me it was nothing. I didn't feel like fighting with her so I just let it slide.

Then some time went by and everything was fine but one day we were at the why don't we house chilling with the boys and when she went to the bathroom she left her phone behind. The same number popped up again. just when I thought we were fine.

I had asked her to pick me or him many times and she just said I was being silly and shit like that. She is the one that broke my trust and now she wants to act like i'm the bad guy of the situation.  damn girl please she knows this is her fault. The boys told me we were in a toxic relationship. I just didn't care, I didn't listen. 

we fought alot and sometimes they would get bad but I never thought of it being out of the normal. couples fight all the time and we both love each other.  I don't see anything wrong with us. we've addressed this situation but she always says something to piss me off about it.

 we've addressed this situation but she always says something to piss me off about it

I don't mean to hurt her. I've never hit her... or thought about it. She just takes all the air inside my lungs and everything I have yet i'm not good enough for her and it fucking makes me mad. We're not so perfect but we're both young and reckless.  I know she'll forgive me tho, she does every time.

Lia's POV: he's a liar. He fucking lied to me. How dare he. I give him so many shots but he just fucks up again. And I get left a mess all over again. Drinking til I'm sick. Crying til I physical can't anymore. as high as the moon. Just thinking of the things they did... it's so fucked up.