Tigreal

"In every battle, the Mystic warrior, Tigreal, always fought in front
line and never suffered defeat."

That's what the legends used to say

Until one dreadful night, he marched his army to battle and was met with a great loss. His men slaughtered to bits, leaving him very much alive, while his soldiers lay pale and immobile on the bloodied ground.

Mourning for the lives of his men, an older myth came into his mind.

About the Goddess that would lift your spirit from the ground and make you whole again. It is said that the Goddess only seeks those who have died in bravery and courage, and help them rise again, to become an army of light and justice.

Tigreal found the enemy armies' bases, and went straight to the biggest one. He readied his sword and shield, as they announced the presence of an intruder.

He lifted his sword and clashed, sword spearing through the gut of an enemy soldier. Then two. This is for the deaths of my soldiers. He thought.

Bodies touched the ground. But there were too many of them.

And this is for me.

Adrenaline rushed through him, but he heard the sound the kiss of the blade made when it met his skin. A wave of pain assaulted him, then nothing but darkness.

He truly hoped the myths were true.