Freya

She was the Valkyrie who ruled armies to battle in present life, blessing soldiers who have fallen ill by the mark of death, and bestowing them the power of light.

She felt it, then. The call of a soul with kindness and true courage in one's heart rang clear in her mind.

She went to the Arch, where soldiers who were destined to die, were reborn. She spoke to his mind, to come forward and introduce himself. To meet his new Leader.

Her eyes perceived a warrior with an odd presence. He was big, muscular and had a rugged, rough worn look. He held a massive sword as long as her body. She took him as someone who would lead an army well and valiantly.

"My name is Tigreal, Warrior of Light."

"Welcome to the Temple of Heroes, you are here to serve as a bringer of justice and light. Therefore if you'd like to, you may join my army. You will pledge that you will not only do kind deeds but help others achieve it too. Your courage brought you here, in my domain, I am---"

Her momentous speech was abruptly interrupted by Tigreal's statement.

"I know who you are. You're what the ancient legends talk about. The infamous Valkyrie, Goddess of Fallen Men, Guardian of Light, and my salvation.

It's an honor to meet you, Goddess Freya."

"