Natalia

Faith forced her to become an assassin.

Trained by the Church, at an early age, and later became the Top Assassin. She was the best amongst her comrades.

One failed mission brought a huge blow to her pride and stealth as she barely escaped, with Tigreal's help.

Weakened and vulnerable, she went somewhere far.

And when she recovered, she wandered, hid in the shadows and learned secrets uttered in hushed tones passed from different mouths. A king. A traitor. A witch. She heard it all.

She was biding her time, analyzing how things work, until she included herself in the picture. And exclude those who weren't a necessity.

Natalia was not cruel nor merciless. But she knew what needed to be done. Swiftly.

 Her current  task, if done correctly, would completely change the tide of things

Her current task, if done correctly, would completely change the tide of things. She'd gathered enough information, of her target and its weaknesses. Strengths and plans.

______ ______ ______ ______ _______ _____

Entering the dark, eerie forest, she donned her cloak and hid in the safety of the shadows.

Natalia was invincible when invisible, hearing the sudden crackle of leaves under a light footstep. She observed with two keen eyes. Watching mutely behind a thick bush.

The man prowled like a hunter. Soft steps, ears perked, nose turned up. Lithe arms, holding the Spear of Quiescence.

It wasn't going to be easy but right now, she had a mission to carry through.

Natalia followed his trail until he found the place he'd been looking for; her home.