Moscov

The ninja's body fell down the sand and dissolved into mere shadows.

                  He was gone.

   Moscov was about to intervene, throw his Spear of Quiescence to silence the assassin who was determined to kill his captive.

   But Natalia had handled it on her own, using the Claw that Alice longed to have, as if the ninja was just an irksome pest that must be swatted away.

   Moscov felt a little stingy, maybe, because, he just stood aside, motionless, mouth gaping. 

  What if Natalia had been killed? 

   His Queen, Alice, would severely punish him.

    He pushed that thought aside because Natalia was staring up at him as if she wanted to scratch his throat out next. 

  "Remember, your captive friend, alone, in the dark Abyss." he dully reminded her.

  Natalia didn't reply.

   And so they continued on, travelling by foot, heading straight to the land of doom.

   It was still and silent when she spoke;

    "What made you serve the Blood Queen? You're not a witch or a blood daemon. Was it greed?  thirst for blood? or perhaps power?"

   Moscov was slightly surprised that she even bothered to ask.

   A bunch of crooked trees appeared into view.

"It was vengeance."

   Finally, they've reached the portal, hidden by the cluster of branches, that would teleport them to the land beyond the surface, the Abyss.

     Natalia didn't seem to notice, as she turned her head to urge him to continue his vengeful tale.

    "It was my thirst for vengeance that led me to this path."

     Moscov clarified, his voice sounded odd, as he struck the back of the Spear of Quiescence hard behind her neck, sending Natalia unconscious, and  sprawled to the ground.

     Only servants of Alice, and those gifted with the Blood Eye would be able to perceive the Abyss' portal.

    He carried her limp body to the awaiting portal, towards her doom  that was about to arrive.

   It needed to be done.

And Queen Alice would be happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

spoilet alert:
NEW CHARACTER INCOMING!!!!

Thank you so much for reading my story! For having the patience to mull through my scrambled words!

I truly appreciate it.

Lovelots xx