Rafaela

Rafaela, an angel, and Freya's cousin, is capable of miraculously healing anything

     Rafaela, an angel, and Freya's cousin, is capable of miraculously healing anything. Wherever she goes, pain flees. She descended from heaven and lived in the land. Using her healing powers, she hopes to restore peace once again.

     She was on her way to where she lived when she heard a grunt of pain from an unknown source.

    Rafaela stilled and listened hard to where the sound came from. She flew quickly, turned a corner, and there in ground lay a body.

    Based from his physique and appearance, she deduced that it must be a man.  He was clad in full armor, a long spear beside him.

    And his stomach, wherein the armor had a hollow gap, was bleeding furiously.

     She flew closer and knelt to the ground beside the man. Rafaela checked for other injuries, other than a few scraps and bruises, he was going to live.

      Rafaela took a deep breath then performed her healing incantation. Slowly, the wound stopped bleeding. She was absorbed in casting healing spells when the man opened his eyes. 

       Beneath the helmet he had striking eyes that reminded her of lightning.

His eyes sought hers when he asked;

"Am I dead? Are you an angel?"