Alucard

He was so busy flirting with her that he didn't notice the blood dotting her arm.

The pretty Archer collapsed to the ground. He sincerely hoped that she wouldn't die. Blood magic had burned and blackened her flesh.

    Alucard slowly lifted her from the ground, careful not to touch her worsening wound

Alucard slowly lifted her from the ground, careful not to touch her worsening wound. He carried her bridal style and ran as quick as he can toward the gates of Elvenland.

The tower guards suspiciously looked at him, and their unconscious Moonlight Archer that he held in his hands.

They aimed their bow at him. He was a stranger, a non-elf creature, after all.

Oh geez, these Elves had no chill.

"She's injured with blood magic! You need to get a healer immediately!"

As soon as they heard the word 'injured', they scurried to help the Archer.

The Elvenland was a maze. He followed their trail, taking twists and turns. Alucard wondered how long they'd find the healer before she lost all her blood.

The Elves stopped at a massive white door, with a glowing moon engraved at the center.

They entered.

And he was met with an Elf with a white crown atop his white hair. He furrowed his brows when he saw the wounded Archer.

It couldn't be any more obvious.

Alucard bowed his head low as a sign of respect before the Moon Elf King.