Miya

She was in her chamber, at rest, to get in full health again from so much HP loss. Her room was white, pristine, with silver emblems of the moon in the walls that seemed to shine throughout. Like the rest of  the chambers in the castle of Elvenland, it spoke of quiet elegance.

     Immortals truly rarely sleep but  Miya couldn't quite control her eyelids. Her eyes were starting to blur, muscles loosening. A few moments later, the tension finally left her body and sleep took her instead.

Only to wake up again, chest heaving. She sat upright, disoriented. She looked around, noticing a strange gloom surround her entire chamber. The cluster of moons by the walls and ceilings no longer sparkle. The walls that were once  painted stark white changed into a terrible, ancient-looking cement that gave off a rotten stink. Everything was moist and unclean. 

She was no longer positioned in the bed. The floor she sat on felt rough and damp upon her skin. A bunch of rats seemed to fester the area, skittering noisily. Bloodred steel surrounded Miya, dire bars speedily closening around, ultimately trapping her like a sealed fist.

Hushed whispers erupted around, but she couldn't perceive anyone else. A dry cackle, then a few more laughs.

There were no doors or windows, no sign of escape. Miya was in a cage.

The atmosphere became chilly.

A bizzare feeling came to her, like her energy and spirit was being physically drained. Miya slowly lost the lively color from her face, lips turned chapped and faded. She felt weak and helpless.

What is happening?  Where am I?
she thought.

She feared what was about to come. Not because she was particularly afraid of dying.  She knew she would die, in this awful cage, in this dreadful place. But because of what would happen if she'd die. King Estes would be alone, no other Elven archers were blessed with her Moonlight. She was a warrior and she would fail the only kingdom she was supposed to protect.

Suddenly, a silhouette appeared in front of her, eerily looming closer.

A woman.

Miya knew for the shadows couldn't hide the gown she wore or her flawless curves.

The silhouette neared her until it was close enough for Miya to be able to discern what her captor looked like.

"Hello, my friend." - the shady woman slithered.

    Miya fought herself from trembling. The force which strains her body was so powerful, she needed utmost concentration to keep from succumbing to her mortal enemy.

The bane of Elvenland. The weaver of the abominable curse which struck her hometown. All Elves spat her name in vile contempt and hatred.

" Alice. " 

Miya's voice sounded soft but her eyes was that of cold fury.

"Tsk tsk...you're very much alike with Estes, you know, both of you look angelic, the 'Holy Elven cousins',  but really, you're wicked half inside your soul craves to be let out."

Alice silkily supplied.

"What do you want? Did you bring me into your dungeon to kill me? Go ahead, witch. You can never bribe me from giving any information. Know for a fact that I will never betray my kingdom. "

Miya firmly replied.

"Oh, such a sweet speech. I haven't even said anything yet.  But...I'll be the one to provide you a confidential information. For free."

"What makes you think I'd even care? I don't need any information coming from you. Don't answer or speak if you're not asked or spoken to, witch."

Miya stated acidly.

"Well then, if you continue that bitchy attitude, I might change my mind."

Queen Alice mocked.

"Here's a question; Would you like to know what your trusted King thoroughly hid from you all these  years?"

Alice spared one calculated glance at her expression then chuckled in mirth.

On the other hand, Miya was weirded out by the witch mumbling like crazy in front of her.

"You're so clueless, it's pitiful!
Miya, the Hero of Elvenland and  Moonlight Archer,

   Would you like to know your dearest cousin, my ex, and good ol' King Estes'  greatest secret?."

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Long chapter. I'm normally too lazy but I love Miya too much!