Natalia

Natalia was loath to follow the hunter to the realm of the Abyss, where the Queen of Apocalypse dwelled.

  But they'd captured her friend.

Odd skin.
Sharp blades.

  The description fit her but Karina never get caught. She wondered what happened.

    She didn't believe the hunter at first. She thought he was deceiving her to comply to his wants but he'd brought proof.

  They had taken her friend's very own weapon, the twin blades.

Karina wasn't durable and now more than ever, without her weapon. She wouldn't reap damage. She'd easily die.

   Natalia was concerned for her friend and trembling with fury for Alice and her stupid hunter.

Oh,  how she'd enjoy doing her mission.

______________________________________________________________________________

     They were trudging into another path, going North.

       There were no trees. No breeze.  Nothing but acres of black sand that stretched from miles.

    It was a wide desert with no heat or sun that would blister a mortal's skin.

     The sky was leaden and empty.

     Natalia tapped her Claw rhythmically  against her chin in utter boredom, as they walked.  The click of steel brought her a sense of comfort.

      A breeze swept past them. All the time they'd been walking these black sands, not once did any breeze cooled the air.

         Instantly, four dark phantoms surrounded them, one in each direction.

      The phantoms  swayed back and forth, and a man covered with black clothing materialized in front of them---the crest of offical ninja in his chest.

   Only his eyes could be seen, which were stark as night.

         Hayabusa was a fellow assassin, and based upon the look he sent her, the intent was clear, she knew he'd come to kill her tonight

     He held the sharpest stars itself;  shurikens, in his hand. He palmed the lethal blades then threw it in her direction.

    In return, Natalia became and unseen and vanished from sight.

     Hayabusa himself disappeared, leaving shadows on his wake.

     He teleported to the opposite direction. He threw his shurikens again, still couldn't find his target.

     Unbeknown to the assassin, Natalia's passive was in place, silently nearing his back, wherein she always was at an advantage.

    Quick as lightning, she curved her arm around Hayabusa's neck, her Claw tipped closely upon his throat.

    She was about to seek details from him, when Hayabusa turned into a shadow and dealt multiple hits of damage---his Ult, the shadow kill.

   He was too fast for Natalia to get a hold of. But every skill and every Ultimate has its flaws. Natalia released her smoke bomb, turning the sands into a pinkish tinge.

   Just like that, Hayabusa slowed down, no more capable of locking her into place.

     He threw his blades at her but  Natalia used her first skill, Claw Dash, to evade and temporarily halt the ninja.

   This time, Natalia resumed her Claw's position earlier, with an ironlike, stronger grip around his neck. His phantoms wouldn't be able to help him now.

"Who sent you?" - she asked.

The ninja chose silence. But Natalia sinked a half inch of the tip of her Claw into his vulnerable skin. Blood dribbled in tiny droplets.

Hayabusa stilled.

"Who sent you to assassinate me , shadow of Iga? You know I can end your life in one slash. Tell me, then maybe I'll let you live."

Hayabusa heard her tone, had known how serious she was.

He uttered one place; The Church.

    Natalia felt cold. She was raised by the Church, loved it, and grew into what she was today because of it.

    And now the Church had turned their backs on her, similar to what she did when she left, a long time ago.

  She'd gotten her answer but her tight hold didn't loosen.

"You said you'd let me go. " - he argued.

    "A truly wise man will not tell you the truth, Hayabusa."

Natalia stated as she used her Ult; the cold blooded strangling, ultimately, clawing his throat out.