Karina

                     THEY'D CHAINED HER UP. But chained her up...for what?  Merely for being related to Natalia. She respected Natalia for her thirst for justice but if being locked up like a feral animal would be the repercussions of their friendship, then Karina would rather undo all the things that made them connected. 

They'd taken her against her will. 

Then they took her weapon.

Worse? They made her watch as they---she, that Blood Queen, burned her twin blades for the pleasure of sensing her despair.

She wasn't weak.  She wasn't noob.

 But she was a squishy assassin who would fall when repeatedly scratched or bruised, when ganked by a group of bloodthirsty Daemons.

That was the worst thing; they'd sipped, drank, and dined her fresh blood like fine wine.

Monsters---all of them were.

She'd lost her mana trying to immune herself from the blood magic---- that they kept on hurling at her. 

This was a horrible reality than what she'd imagined as to how she would die.

She'd visualized spending her last breaths in a feast, surrounded by tables and platters upon platters of delicious delicacies feasting with her closest friends,  or a final but awesome sex with a nice looking immortal.

Definitely not  in this dank, foul-smelling place manned by a horde of Daemons and a Demon Queen.

Not in this cursed piece of land with an even more terrible name.

She loathed Natalia for being the main reason as to why she was here in the first place, but at the same time...she hoped she would come to bring  pandemonium, death----then torch this place to bits and pieces.