Miya

A/N:
  Some wanted to read this particular ship and now  all your wishes are granted. 

ENJOY!

*

        SHE LEFT  ELVENLAND WITH nothing but the cerulean cloak wrapped over her petite frame, the moonlight bow with crystal arrows slung across her back, --- and Alucard softly stalking behind, trying and obviously failing in masking his careful steps.

    Though Miya gave no indication that she noticed him, her keen Eleven ears were perked up, a sign that she heard everything even the slightest rustle of his clothes.

Rage fueled her powerful, swift strides. Her heart burned, blood boiling with every step, marching away from the kingdom who exiled her.

Alucard made his first grievous mistake when he broke the silence, saying, "Just letting you know...I heard everything you two talked about."

Upon hearing that, Miya stopped in her tracks, shoulders stiff and her fingers twitched closer to her moonlight bow.

"I don't normally eavesdrop but trust me I heard true and clear. King Estes was at fault this time. You did no wrong, well...except mouth off your King and teach him how a leader should act.  Why would he banish you---the defender of Elvenland, the skilled Moonlight Archer? He made a grave mistake kicking you out.  That kingdom will be in ruins, without your protection, Miya. "

Finally, she looked at him but this time to give him the coldest stare that chilled down the warm atmosphere. "Don't you ever speak of what you heard to anybody. Never. You know what happens when a King's flaws get publicized. The rebels will finally  have an excuse to launch a strike and I may hate Estes  but I will always treasure Elvenland."

Intimidated by the daunting look , for a moment, he thought the Archer was gonna shoot his brains.  So Alucard raised both of his hands as a gesture of submission as an attempt to calm her, offering up a crooked smile. "I won't. I promise. You can trust me in that."

Her hardened gaze melted away as she looked in his eyes to see if the truth shone in it. "Thank you." - In return, she gave him a small smile, which made her more beautiful than ever with warmth in her face. On the other hand,  Alucard fought himself not to stare too blatantly at the alluring female in front of him. 

Done with the conversation, Miya nodded then faced forward again, trudging back to sulking in silence. 

_________________________________________________________________________

He didn't know how he got in this situation but somehow trouble found its way to their direction.

Before he could blink, Miya had sprung her bow in a movement so silent and swift, its lethal arrow  pointing to the male's direction.

"Stand back, cowboy .  I can hit your left eye a mile away."- Miya threatened the guy holding two pistols and one shotgun all aimed  at Miya's stony face. 

" And I've got a bullet with your name on it. So I suggest you stand back."- the gunman coolly replied, his slight southern twang evident. 

"Ladies...Gentleman, let's all calmdown, shall we? Firing guns and shooting arrows won't help anyone."- Alucard held up his palms as a gesture of peace between the two marksmen.

Miya looked truly  ready to kill the guy in front of her when a long-haired girl in split ponytails appeared behind the gunman.  She held an exceedingly huge---newly polished bazooka, single-handedly perched atop her shoulder. 

"Honey, what are you doing? You gonna kill this lass or what?." - she demanded out of his companion.

"Layla, it's not the  time for you to intervene."- he fired back, turning Layla's cheeks into ripe tomato because of fury. 

She breathed heavily for a split second then she exploded into a fit of words, "HONEY. IF YOU DON'T STOP POINTING THAT BLASTED GUN IN HER FACE, I WILL PERSONALLY INCINERATE THAT GUN OF YOURS WITH MY BAZOOKA AND TRUST ME, MY BABY'S BULLETS ARE MUCH LARGER THAN YOURS." 

Layla rasped in between breaths, continuously  glaring at her adamant lover.

He automatically obeyed, though shook and aggravated, Clint set aside his gun and situated it back in its holster. 

With an inexplicable expression on his face, he stared at Miya with baleful eyes, saying; "You walk a dangerous line, Archer. Don't do that again."

___________________________________________________________

A/N:

LAYLAxCLINT will be continued....