Miya

MIYA BELIEVED IT WAS  pure fate that they'd met Layla and Clint. They were sent off from their guild to infiltrate Alice's dungeon. They knew the whereabouts of the portal that goes straight inside the Blood Witchs dwelling.

Together, they fought hard against the Daemons and a certain purple-skinned fellow  marksman-- with Alucard taking the front because he was the sturdiest. The rapid strikes of her arrows embedding into the chest of the Daemons, turning them into dust. Clint with his aggresive shootings, every bullet carved and crafted to be shot in his enemies' bodies. And of course, Layla with her occasional loud remarks about how easy it was to blow those creatures to bits and pieces.

Alas, they came across the room which was said by a Daemon they interrogated, to be the chamber of their Queen Alice.

It was a bit disappointing to find that someone had already done their task for them.

Two assassins with streaks of blood in their body stood close to the dead body of their target.

Miya pointed her bow and arrow to them, Alucard twisted his large sword, Clint cocked his guns once again, Layla twisted her body so that her weapon was targeting the two.

"Who ordered you to kill, assassins? Where do your loyalties lie? " - Miya asked.

"What makes you think that we'd tell you?", was Natalia's snark reply.

"In case you forgot, we hold the weapons and we'll blast you off with no hesitation whatsoever so  we'll ask again nicely. Who do you work for?" - Layla spoke. 

The assassin with Clawed hands seemed to grit her teeth in response but the one beside her answered, "A month ago, Natalia was summoned by a King. You probably know him as the King of Elvenland, the Healer of the North. "

Miya paled at the words and struggled to keep her composure,
"Well, if that's the case. We are allies of sorts, then. I am Miya, the Moonlight Archer from the Elvenland, King Estes is my niece. I must say that  I'm quite surprised with this news."

•••

Months passed and the entire  realm was at peace at last. No Daemon flooded the streets no more. The fear slowly dissipated from the commoners' hearts. And the cheery atmosphere resurfaced.

  Miya was not banished anymore but King Estes and Miya were still in a pained relationship. Time would heal them.

Alucard, never once left Miya's side. You can see how smitten he is to our lovely archer.

Layla and Clint went off to some adventures together, still bickering and loving one another.

Rafaela was still shattered from so many deaths, including Yun Zhao's (now Zilong) but she was slowly healing internally and  not from physical pain.

Natalia regained her reputation in her Guild for being the most feared assassin in the land.

Karina was back at her healthy, usual, bubbly self.

Everything was perfect. Nothing fishy was happening...yet.

________________________________________________________________________

NOTE:

Hey ya'll, this is the end, I guess . Thank you for those who've read my story. To the readers who commented and voted, I am grateful. To the silent readers, I know you're there, I am grateful.

To wrap it up, I prepared  a bonus chapter! -------->>>