Make A Wish

Have you ever loved someone, but they didn't even know you existed? Well that's me. I'm completely in love with a guy that I've never met, and his name is Bruno Mars.

You may be thinking at this point: Oh just another typical fangirl.

But you see, it's much more than that.

I love him so much it hurts. I cry myself to sleep every night at the thought of not being with him. It's gotten to the point my family and friends want me to get "mental help."

And yet to him I'm just another girl in the crowd, screaming his name. Then he goes home to his beautiful model girlfriend Jessica Caban. And I go home to what? Nothing. I've never even been in a relationship because I reject every guy for not being Bruno Mars.

He's all I've ever wanted, and all I ever will want. I'm going to end up forever alone because no matter how much I wish, he will never be mine.

So now here I am, at an amusement park with my friend Kaitin. She practically dragged me from my apartment to come with her. I was perfectly fine minding my own business crying into my pillow while listening to the man of my dreams.

I don't know why she even brought me here, she knows I don't go on the rides. (Yes I admit it. I'm afraid of amusement park rides.) So all I'm doing is sitting here, holding her cotton candy as she goes have fun by herself.

I'm staring off into space, thinking about Bruno (as always) when something grabs my attention. To my left is a little shop called "Miracles", and on the front it says: Where dreams come true.

I know it's not real, but I still think of the possibility of my dream coming true. My dream of being with Bruno Mars. I get up and walk over, throwing Kaitlin's cotton candy away. Beats just sitting here doing nothing, I guess.

I walk in and look around at all the merchandise. It looks like no ones touched any of this stuff for years! It's all dusty and ancient looking in here. And I couldn't even describe the stuff in here. It all looks foreign to me.

I'm beginning to think there's no one even here. I start to walk out, but then I'm startled by a voice behind me. I turn to see a old woman standing where empty space was just a few moments ago. As if she just appeared from thin air. "Hello, I'm Madame Astrid. I'm here to make all your dreams come true."