Make A Wish: Part 10

*Bruno's POV*

After I hung up the phone with Jessica I hear a knock at the front door.

I wonder who that could be this late at night, I thought.

I go open the door to see a flustered Tiara standing there.

"Tiara?" I ask. I look behind her to see if Jess is with her. "Where's Jessica?" I ask.

"How should I know!" She yells walking past me and slumps onto my couch.

"Feel free to make yourself at home." I say sarcastically.

"I'm not in the mood for your sarcasm Bruno." She says kicking off her heels and putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"Aye get yo feet off my coffee table woman!" I say shutting the door and walking over to the couch area as well. "So you're saying you don't know where Jess is?" I ask.

"I haven't seen her. The Lylas have been working all day on the damn Voices video. Ugh you know how it is, everyone argues over everything. Then drama starts and blah blah blah." She says dramatically laying back on the couch. "I swear those three are gonna make me lose my fucking mind."

"You realize you're the one that usually starts the drama, right?" I ask.

"What? No I don't!" She huffs sitting back up.

I roll my eyes at her. "Ok whatever you say, T." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Anyways, so why did you think I was with Jessica?" Tiara asks curiously.

"Because I just got off the phone with her, and she said you guys went shopping and then she was gonna stay with you tonight." I say suddenly getting a bad feeling.

Why would Jessica lie to me?

"That's strange. Like I said I haven't seen her since...what's today again? Saturday? Yeah, I haven't seen her since Thursday." She says.

"You know it's strange... She's been acting so weird since yesterday morning." I say just now realizing this. From when I called her that morning, to picking her up, taking her out, and even having sex on the couch that Tiara's laying on.

It's like she's a complete different person...

I'm broken from my thoughts by Tiara snapping in my face. "Hello? Earth to Bruno." She says.

"Oh, sorry. What did you say?" I ask.

"I said, do you think she's hiding something from you? People tend to act weird when they're guilty of something." She says.

"I...I don't know. Should I call her again?" I ask reaching for my phone.

Tiara snatches it from me. "No. Wait till she comes back. If you call her it gives her time to come up with an excuse if she is hiding something. You want the element of surprise so you can catch her off guard." She says.

"You do make a good point." I say.

"Of course I do, I'm always right." She says smugly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I say.

She makes her self comfortable on the couch and turns on the TV.

"Uh, what do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"What?" She asks flipping through channels.

"Just barging in here and think you control everything. I didn't say you could stay." I say crossing my arms.

"Since when do I listen to you?" She scoffs.

Uh, never.

"Well it's late and I think you should go anywhere else but here." I say.

She lets out an exasperated sigh. "Awww you're no fun." She groans.

"Nope." I say.

"Hey do you have any food? I'm starving!" She says rubbing her belly.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I ask.

"I thought we already established that I don't listen to you." She says.

Alright, that's it. You wanna play this game, Tiara? Fine.

"Me and Jess fucked on that couch last night." I say.

"What? Gross! TMI, Bruno. T. M. I." She says disgusted. She hops off the couch and towards the door. "I'm outta here. Peace!" Tiara says walking out.

Ah, finally. Peace and quiet.

Now I can figure out how to handle the Jessica situation...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Yayyyy chapter 10!

So what do y'all think so far?

Is it amarsing or just eh?

Please comment your opinions! And I appreciate votes too. 😊

Also I know I've been switching like the dialogue styles and what not. I thought it would be cool to have the dialogue in italics but it was so much work so I decided fuck it.

ANYWAYS...

Preeshiate all mah readers out there.

Seriously tho...comment. Please. Like FR. 😁

Byyeee ✌

~ijustlove_brunomars