Make A Wish: Part 11

I woke up on the couch still in Marks house. I checked my ankle to see that the swelling went down, and I could finally walk again.

I didn't wait for Mark to wake up cause I didn't want to see his ass at all. I hope I never have to again. I walked out and got in my car, and drove back to Bruno's house.

I was so happy to finally get to see him again. Being without him was torture. I don't know how I even lived so long without him.

I practically run into the house in excitement. I immediately find Bruno in the front room and jump into his arms.

"I missed you so much." I smile at him. I expected him to smile back and reply something cute, instead he stood there emotionless. He wasn't even returning my hug. "You ok, babe?" I ask concerned.

"Fine." He says simply, still emotionless.

Ok, something's definitely wrong.

"Whats wrong, Bru? Come on you can tell me." I say sweetly drawing circles on his chest with my finger.

He pushes the topic aside. "So did you have fun with Tiara yesterday?" He asks.

"Uh, of course! I always have fun with Tiara." I smile.

"Where's your bags?" He asks.

"What bags?" I ask confused.

"Um, your shopping bags. You did say you were going shopping, didn't you?" He asks suspiciously.

Shit. I completely forgot about that.

"Oh, right. We did, but I didn't buy anything. We just window shopped." I shrug.

Bruno scoffs. "You and Tiara window shop? Since when? Usually you buy out the whole damn store!" He says.

"Well I guess I've changed." I smirk.

Suddenly Bruno turns serious. He looks at me and I see hurt with a tiny bit of anger in his eyes. "Jess...remember when I took you out and you told me you'd never do anything to hurt me?" He asks.

"Of course, and I meant every word. I love you so much, Bruno." I say taking his hand.

"Then you'd never lie to me? Because lies hurt, Jessica." He says. His eyes burn into mine and I look at the ground.

If I say no, that would just be another lie. Even though I would never ever WANT to lie to him, I had to. It's not my fault Jessica cheated on Bruno. But then if I say yes...then what will he think? Would he break up with me?

"Is it really that hard of a question?" He asks obviously annoyed about not giving him a response.I start to reply but he cuts me off. "You don't even have to respond I already know the answer. I was just giving you a chance to come clean. I know you weren't shopping with Tiara yesterday, or spend the night with her." He crosses his arms over his chest.

Oh no. Oh please no. This can't happen.

"H-how?" I ask.

"Oh, maybe because she showed up at the damn door last night right after I got off the phone with you!" He yells clearly mad. "Now tell me why the hell you would lie to me, Jessica!" He says.

"Bruno I swear I didn't mean to lie to you. Just let me explain, please." I beg him.

"I'm listening." He says.

"The truth is... I'm not Really Jessica Caban." I start.

"What the hell are you ta-"

"Just let me finish!" I say. When I see he's done questioning I start again. "My name is actually Selina. I've been in love with you for forever. I literally have been obsessed over you the first time I heard you sing. It got to the point where I was depressed and anti-social. Until I was at this fair and found this little shop where a woman gave me this." I hold up the blue gem necklace around my neck. "This necklace grants wishes to someone who's meant to have their dreams come true. And my dream was to be with you, so I wished to be Jessica Caban." I say finishing my story.

Bruno shakes his head. "You expect me to believe that bullshit? That doesn't even explain why you lied to me." He says.

"The reason I told you that was so you wouldn't get mad at me hopefully by what I'm about to say next." I say.

"What? That you found the way to Narnia and got stuck there yesterday?" He scoffs.

"No..." I say. I take a deep breath. "Because when I made my wish I didn't know that...that Jessica was-" I'm cut off by my phone ringing. I roll my eyes and glance at it. My face drops at the sight of who's calling.

"Who is it?" Bruno asks.

"No one." I say trying to reject the call. Before I can Bruno snatches it from me.

"Who the hell is Mark?" He asks reading the screen.

"Bruno please don't-"

Bruno answers the phone.

Fuck.

"Jessica? Where the hell did you go? I woke up and you were gone you bitch." I hear Marks voice say.

"Jessica can't come to the phone right now. Who the hell is this?" Bruno asks.

"Bruno Mars..." I hear hatred in Marks voice.

"You aren't Bruno Mars dumbass. I am." Bruno says.

"Trust me I'd never want to be such a conceited cunt like you." Mark says.

"What do you want with my girlfriend you bastard?" Bruno asks his hand balling into a fist by his side.

"Tell that bitch she left her underwear at my crib after we fucked last night." Mark says hanging up the phone.

My phone slides out of Bruno's fingers and falls to the floor. A huge crack is left on the screen.

"Bruno I-"

"You're cheating on me?!" Bruno yells.

"No Jessica's cheating on you! I'm Selina! I would never do that to you!" I say tears stinging my eyes.

Bruno storms up to our bedroom and I follow him. He starts throwing Jessica's stuff everywhere.

"What are you doing?!" I ask.

"I want you out of my house you lying bitch!" He says finding a suitcase and chucking more shit into it.

"But it wasn't me." I fall on my knees and cry.

"I don't care who it was. I want you out of my life, Jessica! Or Selina. Or whoever the hell you are! Just go!" He says shoving my packed bags at me.

"But, but, Bruno...I love you." I whisper.

"Leave!" He yells pointing to the door. "And I hope the door hits you in the ass on the way out!" He screams.

"I continue to sob as I take the bags and walk out the door. Which Bruno slams shut in my face.