Make A Wish: Part 26

I stood looking into a full length mirror, looking at myself in a blue gown and cap for the second time in my life.

It's times like these that I start to remember what it was like before the necklace. When I just labeled myself as a "Hooligan", and was overly obsessed over one person and one person only. Almost to the point of needing professional help.... That's what my family and friends told me anyways.

"Wow..." He whispers in awe. He was so quiet I didn't even hear him come up behind me.

"Crazy, huh?" I ask him. His tanned arms slither around my waist and hold me tightly. His arms were tattoo-less which I wasn't really used to. I miss looking at the anchor, gypsy, knife, and my personal favorite.... the heart that says Bernadette, that decorated his arms. He's only 17 after all tight now. later in his life he'll acquire his tattoos.

I feel his warm breathe on my skin. "I know." He says. I could only imagine the overwhelming excitement and stress he was feeling right now. Graduating high school was a big step for Bruno.

"I'm so proud of you, you know that right?" I turn and face him with a smile. And I really was very proud of the effort he's put in this last month to pass his classes.

"Thanks." He says with a lopsided smile. He looks past me and looks at himself in the mirror. His brown curls messily sticking out of his cap.

"You need a haircut." I joke, teasingly tugging at one of the curls.

"Nuh uh. My afro is amazing." He says defensively.

"Bruno there's practically things living in there." I say wrinkling my nose.

"Yeah, they're my friends." He says, causing me to laugh hysterically.

I shake my head. "Come on. The graduations gonna start soon." I take his hand in mine.

We walk out with the rest of our class, all in matching cap and gowns. I spotted my mom, clapping and smiling as we walked out. Next I saw Bruno's whole family watching their son and brother graduate from high school.

Once the graduation was over Bruno had come and found me. He picked me up, spun me around, and planted a kiss on my lips. We both held our High school diplomas.

"Next stop, California." Bruno says practically spewing with excitement. This is what he's prepared himself for his whole life. To pursue his passion of singing and performing for millions worldwide. I couldn't be happier than to see him in this moment, getting ready to follow his dreams.

"California." I repeat, embracing my boyfriend. My best friend. My everything.

Now that all this magic was done with, we could finally live peacefully together without worrying. I still had one wish left on the necklace, but to me the stone was now a mere accessory. I'm finally happy and content where I am.

My wish has finally come true.

What I've wanted for so long.

The only person I knew that was perfect for me.

Bruno Mars.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The very next day Bruno and I had booked our flight to LA. We had started packing the bags together. Well, he was helping me pack pretty much. All Bruno was bringing was a small collection of clothes, hats, and his favorite guitar.

"Baby do you really need ALL this stuff?" Bruno asks looking at my bags. He obviously didn't know how girls worked yet. Which was surprising, considering he's lived with 5 of them his whole life.

"As a matter of fact I do." I say flinging one of my panties at him like a slingshot. He grins. "Ooh can I keep this?" He asks playfully. I laugh. "It'll obviously look much better on you." I joke.

I sat on my last bag to squish all my belongings enough to be able to zip it. "There, all done." I say.

"Hallelujah!" Bruno yells, throwing his arms in the air. He stands and tackles me onto my bed, pinning my wrists by my head. "Just think, tomorrow me and you are going to board that plane and then it's smooth sailing from there." He says. I smile and don't say a word. Bruno seems to think the second we land producers will be lined up at the airport to sign him. Don't get me wrong it SHOULD be like that. Me of all people know how incredibly talented he is. But any Hooligan knows that Bruno Mars did not just become famous overnight. It's going to take strong dedication for people to realize his true capabilities. And I can't wait to witness it.

"We're going places babe." He says giving me a kiss.

"No, you're going places Peter. I'm just gonna be there to cheer you on." I smile.

"Same thing." He laughs. "When I'm rich and famous I'm going to buy you the best clothes and jewelry money can buy Selina." He adds.

"I don't need that stuff. All I need is you." I say and he smiles wide. He touches his forehead to mine. "And thats why I love you." Bruno says.

I heard a noise and I looked past Bruno to see my mom standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. "Oh uh, hey mom." I say. Bruno immediately climbs off of me. "How's the packing going?" She asks eyeing us.

I gesture to my bags in the floor. "Just finished."

"Mhm. Well I hope packing is the ONLY thing going on in here. I know you guys are adults now but don't forget you're still in my house." She says.

"Yes ma'am." Bruno smiles sheepishly.

She nods and leaves the room, making sure to leave the door wide open. "Well I guess that's the end of that." I say standing up. As soon as my feet hit the floor I became dizzy.

"Woah, you ok Sel?" Bruno asks holding onto me.

"Fine." I say clearing my throat. "I think I'm gonna go into the bathroom real quick." I tell him. I quickly step into the bathroom and instinctively lean over the toilet. My senses were right, and I had to throw up.

"You ok babe?" Bruno asks from outside. I moan and hold my stomach. "Yeah...I guess I ate something bad." I say, although I had a feeling food had nothing to do with it.

Then I realized something else. I was supposed to start my period yesterday. I've never been late once in my whole life.

I decided I had to run to the drug store in search of a pregnancy test.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey y'all! Merry Christmas! I'm saying it now because we all know I won't update before it's actually Christmas lol.

So yeah I'm really sorry it takes me so long to update. Even longer than it takes Bruno Mars to do an ask the dragon. EVEN longer than it takes for him to put out a new album. And especially longer than it takes to get a decent shirtless pic of him.

But I mean, you still love me right? And you love the story, right? Good. Because here's some news for you.

There's only one more chapter left.

And the end is going to be super plot twisted and unexpected so stay tuned please! LOVE YA HOOLIGANS!!!

~ijustlove_brunomars