Make A Wish: Part 7

*WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT CHAPTER*

I do as Bruno says and open my legs for him. Then he positions his carrot and stops just as he's about to go in. He was so hard.

"Tell me you want it." He smirks teasing me. And it's working.

"Oh my god Bruno I need it! Please!" I beg.

"Atta girl." He says. Then he agonizingly slowly glides his carrot into me making me whimper. He continues to slowly go in, out, in, out. "Oh babe you feel so good." He groans.

"Faster!" I demand. This slowness was killing me.

He listens and starts thrusting faster, and deeper with every stroke. My body felt weak. There was sweat dripping from him and onto me. I gripped the couch as he went even harder.

"Say my name." He gasps.

"Bruno..." I say.

"Again. Louder." He commands.

"Bruno! Oh god fuck me Bruno!" I scream.

Both of us were sweating and panting, my body was trembling hard and I felt ready to climax.

"I'm gonna cum." I say. I dig my nails into his back as he keeps thrusting. I scream as I hit my peak.

"I'm almost there." Bruno groans. He goes faster and deeper than I thought was even possible. He tugs my hair and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Don't stop Bruno." I say

"Fuck!" Bruno yells as he cums inside of me. He grabs me by the waist and flips us over. I lay on top of him our foreheads pressed against each other, gasping for breath.

"I don't know how you managed it, but that was the best sex we've had yet." He grins.

I smile back. Ha, take that Jessica!

"I love you so much, Jessica." Bruno says.

"I love you too, Bruno." I say. I lay may head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat. While he plays with my hair.

This is a dream come true, I thought.

But I was still bothered by the fact of that Mark guy. I just need to get him out of the picture, and then I can just be happy with Bruno forever.

I clasp the stone that's still secured around my neck.

I'm not even gonna need the other two wishes. Because I know this is what I want. This exact moment is perfect, and I've never felt happier.

I looked over at Bruno's flawless face and noticed he was fast asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

He has the cutest little snore, I thought.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes, then fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

I said this a million times but I have to say it again. Bruno Mars is the most perfect guy in the entire world. I still can't comprehend that he's actually mine. And I'll do whatever I have to in order to keep him. Because although it seems impossible, I've fallen even more in love than I was before.

I really hope I don't fuck this up somehow.