Make A Wish: Part 22

Luna smirks out the window amused. "Well would you look at that. Lover boy came to join the party." She says.

"Please don't drag him into this. Just let me talk to him and tell him to go away. Please!" I beg.

She looks over and studies me. "Fine. You have 3 minutes to get him out of here." Luna says. She snaps her fingers and the vines recede allowing me to move again. I nod and then dash down the stairs, taking them 2 at a time. I reach the door and swing it open.

"Bruno!" I call. He turns his attention to me and walks over.

"Selina we need to talk." He says.

"We can't talk now. We can talk later, ok? You have to go now." I tell him. I put as much urgency in my voice as possible.

He ignores me. "No, we need to talk now. It's important." He says. "I don't know why you've been doing the things you have lately, but I just want to apologize. I was wrong for getting mad about you not wanting to go to LA." He says.

"That's great Bruno, but-" He walks right past me and into the house.

"And another thing. I shouldn't have broken up with you. I was mad, and dumb, an I overreacted." He says.

"Bruno you can't just walk into my house! You. Have. To. Go!" I say.

"I'm not leaving until we talk about this! The truth is I love you Selina and Im not just gonna walk away. Now come on we can just go up to your room and resolve everything." He says starting up the stairs.

I felt aggravated, desperate, but most of all I was shocked. He just said he loved me.

"Bruno, please..." I beg going after him. I grab his arm to stop him from walkin into my room.

"Why don't you want me to be here, Selina? Are you hiding something?" He says. His gaze travels from me to my bedroom door. "There's someone here, isn't there?" He asks angrily.

"No Bruno you don't understand just listen to me." I say but he didn't care. He took hold of the doorknob and swung the door wide open.

There stood Luna, and her trapped sister Astrid. The room was a mess and don't forget about the vines that were magically growing everywhere.

Bruno's eyes go wide at what he was seeing. "What the fuck..." He says. Before I can react Luna shoots some magical dust his way that makes him instantly collapse to the ground. I scream.

"I told you to get him out of here!" Luna yells.

"I'm sorry I tried! He was being stubborn and wouldn't go away!" I say crouching down to him. I hold his limp body in my arms. I saw the steady rise and fall of his chest. He was just asleep.

"I'm done with these games." Luna says as she snaps her fingers. Her magical vines inch closer and latch onto me, pulling me away from Bruno.

"No! Bruno!" I yell trying to wriggle away from them. It was no use.

"I'll figure out what to do with you later." She says referring to Bruno. "I have more important matters to deal with first."

Luna turns around to face her sister and gasps. I look up myself to see what had caused her surprise.

Astrid was gone.

"What?! How?!?" Luna screams as she stares at the limp vines on the ground where her sister was just moments ago.

She turns to me angrily. "You! This is your fault!" She spats pointing her finger accusingly at me. Luna looks over at Bruno and laughs evilly. "You're gonna pay for that, Selina." She says.