Make A Wish: Part 15

Throughout the rest of my school day, all I thought about was him. The last few seconds before the bell rang was pure agony. I couldn't wait to meet up with him after class.

I sprang from my seat the second we were dismissed and dashed to my locker. Shoving my books into my bag I realized Bruno forgot to mention where to meet him after school. Panic settled in at the thought of not being able to find him.

"Hey there, new girl." A sudden voice from behind startled me. I turned around and there he was, giving me that cocky smirk of his. He always has been quite the arrogant guy. I liked it.

"Don't sneak up on me like that! Almost have me a heart attack ya jerk." I say clutching the fabric of shirt where my heart is.

"I'm sorry." He says. He takes my bag from me and slings it over his shoulder.

"Bruno you don't have to carry-"

"But I'm going to anyways. I was raised as a gentleman." He says smiling. I blushed at his sweet gesture. "Besides, it matches my outfit." He says striking a dramatic pose. I laughed as we walked down the hallway.

We made our way off campus and headed towards Bruno's house. I took in all the scenery. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii before. It was as beautiful as I thought it would be.

"So how was your first day?" Bruno asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

Long because I couldn't get you out of my mind. "Oh, it was ok I guess. It is hard being the new girl, though." I say.

"I'm sure in no time everyone's gonna be fighting to be your friend." He says. He looks over at me. "Just don't forget who your first friend here was." He winks.

"Mr. Tucker?" I joke.

Bruno chuckles. "You're funny, Selina." He gives me a look and I wasn't sure exactly what he was feeling. I just wanted to climb into his head and open up his thoughts so I would know what was going through his mind.

Is he thinking about me? About us? No, that couldn't be. He just met me today. I have to give it more time.

"Well, would you like to come in?" Bruno asks. I hadn't even realized we had made it to his house already. In fact we were standing at the front door.

"Naw I think I'll just chill out here." I say leaning against the wall. He gives me an odd look. "I'm kidding! Of course I'd like to go inside." I giggle.

We walk into his house and I take in every detail. This is where he grew up. I could definitely see the musical side of the family he always mentioned in his interviews. All around there's different instruments, pictures of famous musicians, and family band photos. It felt so amazing to see all of Bruno's past.

"We can go up to my room if you want." Bruno says. The thought of being alone with Bruno in his room sent shivers through me. Although most likely we will only be studying. We are only 17 after all.

"Ok." I told him. He took my hand in his and lead me upstairs and down the hall then through a door. I just stared at our intertwined hands the whole way.

"Welcome to casa de Bruno." He said trying to fake a Spanish accent. I giggled.

"Gracias por invitarme." I tell him. He looks at me stunned. I laugh. "It means thank you for inviting me." I say.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." He smiled.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I smirk. Like that I'm not actually 17, and you're supposed to be famous right now. "Now lets get to some algebra, shall we?" I say sitting on his bed. I pull out my math binder. "Lets start of with some equations." I suggest.