Make A Wish: Part 17

The next week me and Bruno were hardly ever apart. Except when we didn't have classes together, that is.

Every night we would find somewhere to just hang out. We would talk about anything. He liked to talk about his dreams and I listened intently, fascinated by how confident he is in himself. Still, I didn't say a word of the knowledge I have about the future. I think it's best for him to do that himself.

I did finally get to talk to my mom some more. It was hard not to break down and tell her everything, but I kept my composure. It was like everything was finally falling into place. I had my mom back, I had Bruno, so life was good.

Tonight was prom night for our school, and so Bruno and I were going together. I wore a lavender silk dress that cascaded to my ankles. Bruno wore a suit with a lavender rose to match my dress. While my hair was up in a tight bun, his was curly and messy like always. His hair matches his personality, I thought.

The whole night Bruno acted like a total gentleman, while still being his lighthearted humorous self.

We danced with the crowd on the fast songs. I watched him as he did his James Brown moves and all the girls went wild. Then during the slow songs it was just me and him. His hands on my hips, my arms around his neck. He would whisper funny remarks in my ear while we danced, causing me to giggle.

Somewhere during the night he took us over to the photo booth, and we got prom pictures together. One normal one, then one with his arms around me while we looked in each others eyes. The last one we took was a funny picture where he picked me up bridal style and we made funny faces to the camera.

Prom didn't end till 11 but at 10:30 when they started to announce prom king and queen, Bruno pulled me away.

"Lets get outta here, darling." He whispered to me. I agreed and we left. We weren't that interested in who was prom royalty anyways.

Bruno led me to The Whip and we drove off, ending up at a park that overlooked the beach. Past that you could see the full moon reflect in the dark blue water.

He took my hand and I followed him to a huge tree in the center of the park. He places his hands on the tree and tested the hold with his foot. Then he began climbing upwards. One he reached a decent height about 3 feet up he turned and faced me.

"You comin?" He asked leaning against the tree.

"But I'm wearing a dress." I said gesturing to myself. He chuckle lightly.

"Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?" He said. He was challenging me.

I was still a bit skeptical but I took a deep breath and looked up at the tree before me. "Is it safe?" I ask.

"I've been climbing this tree for years. Only fell down a handful of times." He smirked.

"Great. That makes me feel a whole lot better." I said sarcastically. I relentlessly walked up to the tree and places my hands and feet in the same posturing he did. Than I began to climb. Once I reached a certain point Bruno extended his hand, an I took it. He pulled me up into his arms. It caught me off balance and stumbled a bit, but he caught me tight in his hold.

"No need to be scared, sweetheart. Bruno's got chu." He says looking down at me in amusement. I was still clinging onto him as tight as I could. "Come on, just a little further up. I want you to see the full view." He whispers. Then he carefully lets go of me and starts up the branches once more. I follow him, mimicking his movements.

We reach a branch near the top, that was still pretty thick to support us. He sits down on that branch and pats the spot next to him. I obey and take a seat. He points out to the ocean and I follow his gaze. Bruno was right, the view up here was incredible.

A dolphin leaped out of the water, and time seamed to stop as it soared through the sunset. Then it splashed back into the ocean out of sight. I turned to Bruno a big grin on my face. I now understood why he loved Hawaii so much. You get to experience things that you'd only see in movies anywhere else.

We seemed to somehow read each others minds, because we both simultaneously leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met and we flowed with each others movements. The kiss grew deeper. This was the most passionate kiss we've shared so far, and it didn't seem like it was stopping any time soon. Bruno caressed my cheek with his palm, and my hand rested on his shoulder. We stopped only briefly to get in a more comfortable kissing position. We each slung one leg over so we straddled the branch. He pressed my back against the tree and closed the space between us. My arms laced around his neck, and his hands held a grip on my thighs.

"Selina." He gasped. I looked up into his eyes. "What is this?" He asks me desperation in his voice.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I mean...what is us? I want to know what you feel because... Damn I don't even know. Just ever since I saw you it was like this instant connection between us that I can't explain. Ya know?" He searches my eyes like they hold the answers to all of life's problems.

"All I know is that I want you. It's always been you, Bruno." I say.

"So I'm yours?" He asks.

"You're mine." I repeat.

"And you're mine?" He asks.

"Only yours." I assure him.

He the smiles. "That's all I needed to hear."

*~*~*~*~*~*

I laid in my bed unable to sleep. The memory of early kept swirling inside me making my stomach tighten with this feeling. This feeling of love.

And I was happy. Happy knowing that Bruno is finally mine. He loves me for who I am. He loves Selina Gonzalez. Not because of a spell, but because he truly has feelings for me.

A sudden tapping sound distracted my thoughts. Thinking it was nothing I ignored it. A few seconds later I heard it again, this time a little louder. I turned my head and looked at my bedroom window. Just as I do I see a small pebble bounce against the glass. Slightly confused I get out of my bed and walk over to the window. I open it and stick my head out, peering down into my backyard.

To my surprise Bruno was standing there.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys just wanted to make a little announcement. First of all thank you for the reads, votes, and comments. Y'all are awesome!

I have a small favor to ask of all of you, though. One of my good friends Jess is writing a story on here called "All He Knows" (yes it's a Bruno fanfic) and I would greatly appreciate if you checked it out. It's her first fanfic and in my opinion it's really good so far, but she needs more readers. 😊 Her username is @jessicaagainess

On another note.... MAKE A WISH HIT 2k READS HOLY SHIET. 😱 Sorry I got a lil excited there LOL.

Anyways hope you are enjoying this story! Please give me your feedback!! And just to let you know things will be heating up soon! In case you thought these last couple chapters have been a little boring trust me, shits bout to go down haha 😉

I forever love you hooligans! 😘❤

Peace ✌

~ijustlove_brunomars