Make A Wish: Part 6

*WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT CHAPTER.*

I put away my phone and leaned against the bathroom sink as this realization sinks in. Why would Jessica, I mean I, I mean Jessica, I mean... Ugh it doesn't matter! The point I'm trying to make is why would someone cheat on Bruno Mars?! She fucked this up for me! I need to think of something, and fast.

I gain my composure and go back out to the restaurant where Bruno's waiting for me.

"Who called?" Bruno asks as soon as I sit across from him.

"Oh, um, it was about that photo shoot this weekend. No big deal." I say. Nice cover, Selina.

Before Bruno can question further the waitress comes back with our food. Which causes Bruno to drop the topic thankfully.

"Mmm everything looks good!" Bruno says with a smile. Oh my god that smile...

We continue to eat and talk. Bruno makes me laugh a lot, like I knew he would. I already knew how funny he was but it's even better that it's just for me. Plus I didn't fuck up anymore, and say anything stupid. So Bruno's suspicions have gone I think.

"You know, Jessica. I tell you this all the time, but, I love you." He says looking at me with those gorgeous eyes that I can get lost in forever.

Again...why would ANYONE cheat on this perfect man??

"I love you, too. More than words could say. And I honestly would never hurt you. Ever." I say. I just wanted to let him know that in case something comes up.

"I know. You're just as beautiful on the inside as you are out." He says. If he gets any cuter I might literally die.

I blush and look down, biting my lip. "So...are we doing anything else on this fabulous evening?" I ask.

He gives me a sexy smirk. He slides his hand across the table and on top of mine. "Of course. I don't think I can take it much longer." He says.

I wondered what he meant by that, but if I asked it would just bring back his suspicions.

"Then lets get out of here." I say. I stand up from the table and Bruno takes my hand as we walk together. He pays for the meal and then we leave the restaurant. We get back into Bruno's car and end up back at the house.

I thought Bruno said we were doing something else...?

He opens my door for me and practically drags me into the house. Shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Oh baby I need you so bad." He says looking at me. There was a certain spark in his eyes that wasn't there before.

I stood there motionless not knowing what to say or do. It all makes sense now. Bruno wants us to have sex.

But even though they've probably done this countless times, Selina is still a virgin.

Bruno pushes me up against the wall and presses his lips against mine. I follow his motions and get into the rhythm of making out. One of his hands rests against my hip, and the other presses against the wall behind me. I found myself reaching my arms around his neck and getting my hands lost in his whomp.

I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip asking for entry, so I slightly opened my mouth for him to enter. A small moan escaped his lips as his tongue explored my mouth. There were sparks like fireworks as we continued to kiss.

Then Bruno decided to take it to the next level. He places his hands on my ass and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the big living room couch.

"I want to make love to you right here." He gasps. The spark in his eyes have turned into more like a burning fire. The Sex Dragon was ready to have fun.

Bruno lays me down and climbs on top of me. His hands find their way up my dress, and I let him take it off. Leaving me left in the maroon colored lingerie I had put on.

He reaches and takes off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor. "Mmm..maroon. My favorite color." He says as he unhooked my bra. "But we won't be needing this." He smirks as he throws that, too.

I stared at his shirtless torso, and thought of all the times I've fantasized what was under his shirt. It was as perfect as I expected.

That magical tongue of his made its way from my neck, down to my breasts, and he sucked on each one.

"Ohh..." I moaned closing my eyes in pleasure as he massaged and kissed them. His hands slid down to my panties and he took those off too.

With his two fingers he slowly went inside of me, and I shudder. It felt so good. Then he started eating me out, and I held onto the back of his head as he licked around, and inside me.

He sat up and started hastily undoing his belt, like he couldn't wait a second longer. Then he takes off his jeans and boxers.

I stared once more as I looked at his carrot. It was even bigger than I imagined, and I imagined it to be pretty big.

With no clothes separating us now, he leaned in again and kissed me once more. "Let me in." He whispers seductively into my ear.