Make A Wish: Part 25

I couldn't believe what had happened. I feel like every time I turn around my life is being flipped upside down.

What's even worse is I have no idea wether it's a good thing or not.

Just like before, Bruno comes in through my window.

"You know, you could have just came through the front door." I told him.

"Yeah but coming through the window makes me seem more badass." He chuckles. He comes close and pulls me into him.

"Did you forget something when you dropped me off?" I ask.

"Yeah I did forget something, actually." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"To kiss you again." He leans in and steals a kiss. He pulls back and grins. I roll my eyes jokingly. "Oh come on! You gotta admit that was pretty smooth." He says.

"Ok fine that was pretty smooth, Bruno." I smile.

His tone suddenly changes. "So...I noticed your mom isn't here." He says.

"She works nights. She doesn't come home until I leave for school, and then sleeps after she drops me off." I tell him.

"Then that means...I can stay a while?" He smirks.

"If you want to." I say.

We both go over to my bed and lay down. Me snuggled up where my head rested in the crook of his arm. After a long silence, Bruno spoke up. "Selina... The real reason I came back was because there's something on my mind that's bothering me." He says.

I obviously knew where he was going with this. It was the exact conversation we had before.

"I tell you all the time about my future. My plans for life. How I'm going to move to LA and be a famous entertainer and everything." He says. I nod, recalling the many conversations we've had about it. "But...in those plans...none of them involved you. They don't have us in them." He says sadly.

With his free hand he takes mine. "What I'm trying to say is that for my future whatever it may hold...I want you in it." He says. "Hasn't it crossed your mind what we're going to do once we graduate?" He asks.

"It's been on my mind a couple times." I tell him like I did before.

"I don't think I can handle a long distance relationship, Sel. I need you with me." He says.

"Then what do we do?" I ask him.

"Come with me." He whispers. "Please." He adds.

And I remember last time, how everything fell apart right at this moment. I remember my mind saying yes, but my lips forming the word no.

This time, I would make sure it goes right. I'll make sure what Astrid did for me would not be in vein. I won't let her sacrifice go to waist.

"Yes."

"Yes?" He asks excitedly.

I nod. "Of course I'll come with you to Perdue your dreams."

"You don't know how long I've waited for you, Selina. You are the perfect girl for me." He says.

And he doesn't know how long I've felt the same way. How many nights I've laid awake just thinking about him. How he'll never be mine.

But now he is.

"I love you...." He leans in and kisses me slowly. "So much." He finishes.

I run my fingers through his curls. We stared into each others eyes, almost communicating telepathically. No words were needed to know what we both wanted.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He says biting his lip and looking me up and down.

"I want you." I breathe.

Bruno smirks. "You think you can handle all of this?" He asks cockily.

"I'll show you." I say.

We begin to take off each others clothes while we make out. His lips travel from my lips, to my neck, and my breasts. He squeezes them and plays with them using his tongue. I moan loudly.

"Mmm you like that huh?" He asks. His hands slowly move up and down my sides. We both were fully undressed now. His hard carrot pressed against my mid section.

"Are you ready?" He asks hovering above me. I nod and wrap my arms around his neck.

Bruno enters me slowly. He groans once he's deep inside. "You feel so good babe."

My body wasn't used to this kind of intimacy, so it was somewhat painful. But the good kind of pain. The kind that leaves you wanting more.

Bruno moves his whole body when he thrusts, going farther each time. It was so deep it felt like he was pushing all the way to my stomach.

"Oh god Bruno. Yes right there!" I yell when he hits my spot perfectly. I was so wet and Bruno was so big inside of me. I couldn't get enough of him. "Faster!" I demand.

Bruno picks up speed, going over and over. I felt pressure build up between my legs. They start to tremble and shake. I couldn't handle it I needed more of him now.

I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. My hands pressed against his chest and I start to ride him. "Ahh....oh damn. Don't stop baby girl." He takes his hands and puts them on my ass as I move up and down on him.

"I'm almost there." I moan. The entire bead started to rock in sync with us. Our breathing became fast and our bodies were covered in sweat.

"Me too." Bruno gasps. His head falls back and he moans with his eyes closed. I roll my body against him even faster.

"Fuck!" We both came at the same time. I climb off and rest my head against his chest.

"That was fucking amazing." I say.

"Was it out of this world?" He asks.

I smile. "Definitely."

"Would you say it's all the way to Mercury?" He asks with a smirk.

"Way past that. It was on Mars." I say.

He laughs. "Yup that's me. Bruno Mars."

I smile at him calling himself that without even realizing.

"Bruno Mars...." He repeats to himself. "I like it."

"I do too." I say leaning in for a kiss.

"So...you ready for round two?" He asks with a smirk.

"Hell yeah."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

AUTHORS NOTE

I know I know I'm a terrible person. I'll get over it lol. But hey at least I made up for it with some gorilla action. Or maybe you still hate me. Whatevs. Who's still reading this anyways? I noticed I hit 10k reads so WOO HOO! Thanks y'all. Love ya 😘

See ya next update. (Or in other words....2 months) 😂

~ijustlove_brunomars