The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter

3RD PERSON POV

Long ago in Japan, there was a young woman with mismatched eyes, her name is Katsumi Hayashi. As a child, Katsumi's parents died of an epidemic disease and she was put in that abusive orphanage where she met the Mukami brothers. Around that time, when Ruki, the eldest of the Mukami brothers, came up with the idea to escape their hell-hole, Katsumi joined up with them however, the staff were able to catch up with them and they shot them. Katsumi was on the brink of death a demon came to her aid and saved her life. Around that time, the demon king, Karlheinz, found her slightly battered and bruised. Karl took Katsumi in and she became the Sakamaki brothers sister.

As the years went by, Katsumi got older and more beautiful but, in order to protect her family and her brothers, she became a powerful and a ruthless vampire hunter. However, despite her cold attitude towards the other vampires she fell in love with a man named Hikaru and they had a daughter that they named Misaki and they both moved back into the Hayashi Manor where Katsumi grew up in before her parents died. Katsumi couldn't hide her daughter from the Sakamaki brothers so she and Hikaru would pay a visit to them and Karlheinz with her daughter and lover.

Everything in her life was perfect and happy but, one night, Katsumi was on her last job as a vampire hunter until the vampire she was after murdered her.

By the time Hikaru and the Sakamaki brothers found her, it was already too late. Katsumi was already lying in a pool of her own blood. As Hikaru held Katsumi in his arms, Katsumi looked at Hikaru and her brothers before closing her eyes.

"Death is only the beginning..."

Katsumi closed her eyes and Hikaru held her lifeless body close to his chest as he cried his eyes out. The Sakamaki brothers also mourned for as well especially after Hikaru cremated her. Since that day, Hikaru refused to let the Sakamaki brothers including their father anywhere near his daughter, should the same thing happen again.

A FEW YEARS LATER...

It had been a few years since that fateful day, recently, the Sakamaki brothers have a new sacrificial bride called Yui Komori, who's staying with the brothers while her father is working overseas. The Mukami brothers also had recently appeared as well and they do tend to get into a fight with the Sakamaki brothers if it came to Yui AKA Eve. Things were normal at the night school until a certain someone was coming back to Japan from studying abroad in England.

Remi came running towards Ayato with a happy look on her face.

"Ayato~!! how are you?"

Ayato smirked at Remi's happy attitude.

"What's up Remi?"

Ayato says as he and Remi fist bumped. Laito smirked at Remi when he noticed her happy look.

"You seem happy tonight, what's going on?"

Remi smiled brightly when Laito asked about her behaviour.