Bonding With Yuma

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since I learnt more about my ancestor from the Mukami brothers. I was a bit surprised at first but, I was actually pleased to know what kind of her life she had during her childhood even though it was terrible for her. However, that big mouth Kou ended up telling his brothers about my job as a vampire hunter but I told them that I wasn't going to hurt them but I was already on a mission and I wasn't them or the Sakamaki brothers. They seemed relieved when I told them this so, in other words, they didn't really care.

I was in English class but the bell had already rung and I was putting my stuff away until Yuma showed up. Yuma smirked at me and he said to me.

"Hey, Kano."

"Hello, Yuma, what can I do for you?"

"Not much, I'm still a bit surprised that you're a hunter and an Idol, how do you make it look so easy?"

I shook my head and I said to him.

"I've been asking myself that since I got here."

Yuma chuckled at my comment when I said this and then he said to me.

"So you're an idol by day and then by night you're either a vampire hunter or a student by night?"

"Exactly, and by the way, if you're not careful or get on my bad side, I'll hunt you down like a dog and you'll pay the consequences."

Yuma looked at me shocked and I then started laughing making Yuma glare at me.

"Hey! you were teasing me!"

"Hahahaha!! I sure do and boy but did you fell for it! hahaha!!"

I managed to calm my laughing and then Yuma had something in his hand.

"Here."

I looked at what Yuma had in his hand and it was a sugar cube.

"A sugar cube?"

"They're good and Kou told me how big your sweet tooth is."

A tick mark appeared on my head and then Yuma said to me.

"Hey don't give me that face, Kou didn't say anything bad about it and there's nothing wrong with this sugar cube."

I took the sugar cube from his hand and I popped it in my mouth. It tasted sweet and I then said Yuma.

"It's sweet."

"See? told you they were good."

I nodded my head in agreement and when I tried to leave the classroom Yuma stopped me by grabbing the collar pulling back.

"Whoa! whoa! where do you think you're going?"

"I was gonna go and get some hot chocolate and go to the music room to see Shu."

"Why do you wanna see that Neat?"

I was surprised by Yuma's tone of voice and I then said to him.

"Because there's a song that I wanna play for him and get his opinion on it, what's wrong with that?"

"Don't get close to him, just stay away from him."

"Why should I?"

"He's an aristocrat and he and his brothers kept Katsumi quiet, this is why I hate aristocrats."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I said to him.

"Yuma, my family is from a long line of Aristocrats, you basically insulted me."