Bonding With Kanato

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since I've been back in Japan. I enjoyed my job as an Idol but, working at night as a vampire hunter and a student has really taken nearly all of my engird just to get used to it. Currently, I'm in the middle of English class and I nearly fell asleep a few times but I managed to stay awake for a while longer. Just then I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I looked who it was and it was Yui and she had a small note in her hand.

"Kanato-kun asked me to give you this."

Yui whispered without disturbing the class. I took the note from her and I read it.

'Teddy and I have noticed that you look exhausted. You've got the day off during the weekend, come to our place and we'll have a tea party together, from Kanato.'

I looked at Kanato and he was looking back at me. I smiled and I nodded my head at him and that made Kanato happy. Once class was over, I headed to the rooftop and I explained to Remi about what I was up to during the weekend and she then said to me.

"I'll come along with you besides, Ayato invited me back to his place as well because he wanted to play basketball since Yui is a bit pathetic he says."

"OK, but, I think we better be careful while we're there besides, we're desperate enough as it is with those enemies killing themselves."

"Right, see you later."

Remi said after waving bye to me.

TIME SKIP TO THE WEEKEND...

Once Remi and I got to the Sakamaki mansion, we headed inside and then the doors behind us closed by themselves. Remi jumped in fright while I shook my head at her.

"You're too easy to scare, I've warned you not to watch those horror movies."

"I can't help it and you should talk 'miss-I'm-scared-of-killer-clowns'."

"Urasai!! DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT!!"

Remi shivered in fear when I raised my voice at her. Just then, Reiji came in and he spoke up.

"I'm glad that you could make it, Kano."

"Oh hey, Reiji."

I said with a smile while Remi stood there with a frown on her face because Reiji ignored her.

"Hey! what about me?! am I chopped liver or something?!!"

"Who cares about you?"

"Hey man! that's cold!!"

Remi shouted at me when I said that comment. I held back my laughs and then Ayato showed up and he wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"About time you showed up, come on Remi!"

"Wah! hey Ayato!!"

Remi shouted as he dragged her away from the entrance hall while I stood there with a cheeky grin on my face and waved bye to her. Reiji shook his head and he said to me.

"How do you even put up with her, she's worse than Ayato."

"Hehe, I know that she's a bit like Ayato in some ways anyway, where's Kanato's room?"

Reiji told me where Kanato's room was and I then started to make my way over to his room. Once I got there, I knocked on his door and then Kanato opened his door and he smiles at me.

"Welcome Kano, I'm glad that you can make it."

"Thanks for inviting me over."

I said as he let me in his room. I looked around his room and I wasn't surprised because I expected what his room was going to be like.