Bonding With Laito

KANO'S POV

It was now break-time at school and I was in one of my bad moods because of a certain perv was annoying me. I was at my desk with a frown on my face and then Yui spoke up.

"Um, Kano-chan, are you all right?"

I glared at Yui and she flinched when she saw my dark aura.

"Do I look like I'm all right?"

"Um...what's the matter?"

I stood up from my seat and I shouted her.

"That stupid perverted Laito has been bugging me for a long time now and he's being trying to take a sneak a peek at me as well, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL HUH?!!"

Yui leaned back when I shouted her. Yui raised her hands in defence and she said to me.

"Whoa calm down Kano!"

I snapped out of my anger and I lean back and I said to her.

"Sorry about that, I lost my temper."

"It's fine."

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Are my ears burning, Idol-chan."

I jumped in fright and I punched the culprit in the stomach. When I looked who it was and it was Laito who was kneeling down while clutching his stomach in pain.

"Oh, it's just you, ya damn, Hentai -_-💧"

I said with a sweat drop running down my head and then Laito looked at me and he said to me.

"Idol-chan...that's cruel."

"Hmpf! maybe that will teach you not to sneak up on me like that."

Yui held back her laughs when I said this and I then got behind Yui and I said to her.

"Anyway, if you like to excuse us, we're gonna go and get some hot chocolate."

I gently pushed Yui out of the classroom and we then headed to the cafeteria. Once we got there, I bought two drinks hot chocolate for me and Yui. Yui looked at it and she said to me.

"I think this is all you ever drink during your break time, Kano-chan."

"Hehe, but, it's good though besides, at least it'll get some sugar inside of you."

I said as I took a sip of the hot chocolate until a certain someone spoke up.

"If you keep drinking that stuff you'll end gaining weight."

I spat out some of it and I glared at Kou who was smirking at me.

"Did you seriously call me fat?!"

"Oh no, I'm just saying that's all, we wouldn't want your fans to lose interest in you if you keep drinking all of that sugar."

A tick mark appeared my head and then Yui said to Kou.

"Kou-kun, I wouldn't make her mad if I were you!"

"Why shouldn't I? I'm only just telling her that if she doesn't watch what she's eating, she'll get really fat and she'll be even more uglier than she already is."

I frowned at him and I gave my drink to You before I spoke up.

"That's it! hold this! I'm gonna beat the crap out of him!"

I was going to punch him but then Laito appeared and he held me back.

"Whoa, Idol-chan! calm down!!"