Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers

3RD PERSON'S POV

After settling in her new school, it was now break time in the cafeteria and Kano was surrounded by a few students who either her fans or curious people who wanted to learn more about her time in England.

Boy Student 1: "You studied in England huh? must be amazing."

Girl Student 1: "But, you don't have an accent, do you only use it when you're there?"

Girl Student 2: "Of course Kano has an accent, she's half English remember?"

Kano: "*Giggles* She's right, but, I don't use it all that much."

Boy Student 2: "It must be so cool studying in a different country, at least you got to see some cool places, not to mention you might get to see Buckingham Palace."

Kano:*Giggles* Truth be told, Otu-san and I didn't much sightseeing but, we did see some great attractions though."

While Kano was chatting away to some of the students, the Sakamaki brothers were surprised at how popular she was, except for Remi since she was used to seeing Kano being popular.

"First night here and already she's popular."

Subaru in a surprised tone.

"That's because it's rare to meet someone like Kano, who is half Japanese and an Idol as well, you'd be surprised at how well she sings as well."

Ayato looked at Remi surprised and he said to her.

"You make it sound like you've heard her sing a few times before."

Remi smirked at his comment and she said to Ayato.

"You're forgetting Kano is my best friend, when we were younger, Kano used to sing all of the time along with her Oka-san, Amelia."

Yui smiled a little and Remi knew how much she misses her Father. Remi ruffled Yui's hair and she said to her.

"Don't worry, Yui, I'm sure Seiji will call you when he gets the chance."

Yui smiled at this and Ayato then asked Remi.

"Hey Remi, why does Kano look like our sister?"

Remi remembered about Ayato telling her that Katsumi was their adopted sister.

"It's because Kano is Katsumi's descendant, why do you think she's got the same last name as hers?"

The Sakamaki brothers were shocked at this and they looked back at Kano and they were surprised and happy at the same time.

"Is that so? well, looks like Misaki grew up and she started a family after all."

Shu said with a smirk as he looked at Kano's happy face as she chatted with the students who were curious about her time in England.

"So it would seem."

Reiji said as he glanced at Kano who was now giving an autograph to one of the students.

TIME SKIP...

KANO'S POV

After classes over for the night, I took a big stretch and I then started to put away my notebooks, sketching book and pencil case. Just then Remi came running over and she asked me.

"Hey Kano, how was your first night here?"

I smiled at Remi who was smirking at me.

"It went all right, well, apart from some of my fans and curious people coming to see me."