The Fight Begins

KANO'S POV

After Katsumi and I had that little chat, we headed back inside of the castle and Katsumi was telling me what the Sakamaki brothers were like when they were little. I laughed at another one of her stories about Ayato and she then said to me.

"So the next thing that happened was Ayato headed to lake hoping to find that treasure I told him about and that was when he fell into my pitfall trap."

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe that baka fell for that one! Katsumi you really are evil!"

"I know~"

Katsumi said in a fake dark tone. I managed to calm down my laughing and I then asked her.

"What about the Mukami brothers? did you ever pull a prank on one of them?"

"Well, I did pull this one prank on Kou once before, what happened was-"

"STOP!!"

Kou shouted as he got in between us and he glared at Katsumi and he said to her.

"Katsumi-chan! don't you even think about telling her about that story!!"

"Hehe, well it was your own fault for eating that spicy riceball, not me."

I quickly covered my mouth and then Kou blushed in embarrassment and he shouted at Katsumi.

"That's because you're the one who planted that chilli powder and tricked me!!"

"Pfft!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I couldn't back my laughs anymore and I started laughing hysterically at him. Kou glared at me and he shouted at me.

"Stop laughing Keneko-chan it's not funny!!"

"S-sorry Kou but...hahahaha!!"

Kou grumbled when I couldn't stop laughing and he glared at Katsumi.

"Katsumi..."

"Hehe...sorry~"

Katsumi said as she stuck out her tongue at Kou. Just then we heard chuckling behind me and it was Yuma and he said to us.

"Oh, I remember that memory all right, Kou used to steal some of your food when you had your back turned and then you had enough so that was when you planted some chilli powder in your rice ball until Kou stole it and then... hahaha!!"

Kou had a tick mark on his head and I giggled when I picture him eating a rice ball with chilli powder on the inside of it. Kou blushed in embarrassment and I said to Katsumi.

"You sounded like you had a right laugh with the Mukami and the Sakamaki brothers."

"Well, what did you expect? I am their old friend and sister after all...uh well, I WAS their old friend and sister."

Katsumi as she looked at herself. I smiled at Katsumi and I said to her.

"We know that you're already dead, but, you've got a reincarnated body so technically you're kinda alive."

Katsumi smiled at me and she ruffled my head.

"You always did know how to put a smile on my face."

"I try my best."

I said with a smirk and then Remi ran over to me in a panic and she shouted.

"KANO!!!"

Remi hugged my waist and I asked her.

"Remi what's the matter with you? why are you getting all panicky all of a sudden."

"It's Jumbo!! he's here and he's really mad!!"