A Reunion With Some Old Friends

3RD PERSON POV

In the demon world, Takeo stood by his window staring at the night sky and the moon that was slowly turning red due to the arrival of the lunar eclipse.  Takeo smirked at this and he said to himself.

"It won't be long until the Lunar eclipse arrives and when it does, we shall kill Karl, his sons and that vampire hunter."

Takeo looked at Katsumi who on her knees with her hands tied behind her back since she tried to attack Takeo. Katsumi raised her head and she glared at Takeo with her lifeless eyes. Katsumi was angry at Takeo for bringing her back to life and using her to hurt her family. Takeo knelt down and he held her chin so that she can look at his brown eyes.

"Why are you giving me that look? you should be grateful that I brought you back to life and you should have killed that Kano when you had the chance."

"Give me one good reason why I should obey the vampire who murdered me?"

"I told you I brought you back to life and you owe me for that."

Katsumi gritted her teeth in anger and she shouted.

"I owe you?! I owe you nothing!! I won't let you hurt my family!!"

Takeo frowned and he stood from the ground and he said to her.

"Still running that big mouth of yours, well, what was I expecting? when you were alive you were one strong fighter but not anymore, you see, I'm the one who made that body for you and you were easy to control from before but now look what's happened, now that your soul is inside of the body you're still trying your best to fight me and fight my spell."

"I will NEVER serve to someone the likes of you! Kano and my brothers will stop you Takeo! they will know the truth about what you're really planning!!"

Takeo smirked and he stared into Katsumi's mismatched eyes as he starts to control her mind and soul again as his eyes glowed purple. Katsumi looked away from him and Takeo said to her.

"You can fight it all you want Katsumi but, it's no use, there was a reason why your soul couldn't rest in peace, it's because you regretted it."

Katsumi's eyes widen and Takeo continued.

"You regretted coming after me on that day and when you did, you got yourself killed and you never got to spend time with your husband or your precious daughter, you never saw her grow up into a beautiful woman, you never saw her get married and have children of her own and you didn't grow old with the one you love, Hikaru died of old age without his beloved wife with him because she died before him."

Katsumi lowered her head in despair and she could feel tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Regret is awful, isn't it? if you want to stop feeling this way then obey me."

A lone tear fell out of Katsumi's eye before she got hypnotised again. Takeo smirked and he stood up from the ground as he chuckled. He then stopped smirking and he said to himself.

"This spell won't last for much longer, I can't keep tricking Katsumi like this, looks like I have no choice but, to use that plan, after all, hmpf, I'm gonna enjoy the looks on the brothers faces when they find out what I've done to their friend and sister. In Katsumi's mind, she was angry at Takeo for tricking her.

'Damn you Takeo!! you can't keep using the same trick over and over again with me!! I will break free from your control and I will end your life once and for all!!'

Outside of the castle, several wolves were running towards two mysterious figures and they came to halt after they got close to them. They barked at their masters and then one of them spoke up.