Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since that incident at the ball. The Sakamaki brothers were shocked and angry at me and Remi for not telling them earlier about our other jobs but in the end, they accepted us about us being vampire hunters since my ancestor was a vampire hunter. However, we had no idea who the Karasuma clan is but we were still looking for answers.

I got to the school and I got out of the limo and then a flirty voice spoke up.

"Hey, Idol-chan."

"Ahh!! Laito! you scared me! what have I told about sneaking up on me?"

I scolded him as I had my hand on my heart. Laito chuckled and he said to me.

"Sorry Idol-chan, here accept this as my apology."

I took the rose that Laito got from the garden in his home and I said to him.

"Apology accepted Laito."

"Can I get a kiss?"

Laito leans closer to me but I placed my hand on his face and I said to him.

"Try it and the only thing you're getting from me is a broken jaw."

Laito backed away from me when I said this. I shook my head at him and I then headed to the entrance until Kou spoke up.

"Well, well, looks like the ugly witch is here and she's already making threats."

A tick mark appeared on my head and then Remi spoke up.

"Oh boy, here we go."

I glared at Kou and I said to him.

"Oh, why don't you mind your beeswax, ya two-faced freak! I didn't ask for your opinion!"

Kou frowned at me and he then said to me.

"I'm just saying that's all, we wouldn't want your fans to lose interest in you since you're ugly and violent."

"Violent?! says the guy who is two faced and doesn't give a crap about anything except for his selfish and stupid ego!!"

A tick mark appeared on his head and we collided our foreheads as we growled at each other.

REMI'S POV

Laito and I stood there with a sweat drop running down our heads as we watched and listened to Kano and Kou.

Kou: "You ugly witch! take that back right now!!"

Kano: "Or else what?! you gonna make me two-faced freak?!!"

I rolled my eyes at them and I then spoke up.

"Oh for Pete sake, is there a time or place when you two are not arguing like a pair of children?!"

Kano looked back at me and she said to me.

"Yeah, when we're not in school or in the same room together!!"

"What the ugly witch said!"

"What was that?!!"

I sighed annoyingly as they went back to arguing.

"Oh, brother..."

KANO'S POV

As Kou and I were arguing someone grabbed Kou by the collar and pulled him away from me. Kou choked for a moment and when I looked up, there was a boy who had the height of a titan and light brown hair and he had brownish eyes as he glared at Kou.

"Geez, Kou why the hell are you are making a ruckus and...who are you?"

He asked me as he looked at me up and down. I smiled at him and I said to him.