Bonding With Kou

KANO'S POV

I had a free period and I was playing the piano so that I composing my new song. Once I was done, Shu smiled at me and he then said to me.

"That sounded beautiful."

"Hehe, thank you, Shu."

Just then the bell rang signalling lunch time. I stretched and I then said to Shu.

"You coming?"

Shu didn't answer because he was back to napping again. I rolled my eyes and I mumbled.

"I'll take that as a no."

I left the music room and I got to the cafeteria. I was having my lunch with Yui, Remi and the Sakamaki brothers until Ayato decided to steal one of my Takoyaki. However, I managed to stop him in time and I moved the last piece of Takoyaki away from him and I shouted.

"For the last time Ayato! I said no!"

"Come on! can't you give Ore-sama the last!"

"I said no!"

Reiji sighed and he shook his head. Remi came over to us and she took the last piece of Takoyaki and puts it in her mouth. I looked at her shocked and I said to her.

"Remi! that was mine!"

"Well maybe, you should have eaten it quickly before you two started bickering and fighting over it."

I pouted at her and then I felt someone grabbing me by the collar and pulling me away from the others. I looked over my shoulder and it was Yuma who grabbed me.

"Yuma!"

"Hey, Kano."

"Mind not doing that to me, please?"

Yuma chuckled at me and he then said to me.

"Sorry, here."

Yuma gives me a sugar cube and I said to him.

"I swear this is all you ever eat."

I put the sugar cube in my mouth and then Yuma said to me.

"But, they're still good right?"

I nodded my head in agreement and then that annoying Kou spoke up.

"You sure you want to keep giving her so many sugar cubes? because if you keep it up, ugly witch will end up all fatty."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I shouted.

"What was that?! say that to my face!!"

"Now, now, you don't wanna go losing your temper now, otherwise you might end up losing some more of your fans."

"You'll be the one who's going to unpopular if don't watch it."

"Oh? and what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna give you a broken jaw and believe me when I say this, I'M DEADLY SERIOUS!!"

Yuma held me back and I struggled to get out of his grip and Yuma said to me.

"Whoa! easy does it there Kano!"

"Let me go Yuma! I wanna beat this guy to a bloody pulp!!"

Kou chuckled at me and he said to me.

"Temper, temper, if you're not careful you'll end up scaring some of your fans."

"Kou! stop teasing her!"

"I'm just saying that's all Yuma."

I growled in anger and I tried to get out of Yuma's grip but he held onto me tightly. Just then Ruki showed up and he then said to Kou.